Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version Reviews

Media Gallery for Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version

Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version

“It gives a big help for me to do arrangements or...”

Written on: 12/02/2010 by ara07 (3 reviews written)

It gives a big help for me to do arrangements or designs in the garden. I am able to figure out what plants or ornaments are good for my preference and able to fix it all together in a nice outcome… Read Full Review

Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version

“I was amazed at how good this garden software is. Each...”

Written on: 01/03/2007 by Tashi Washi (1 review written)

I was amazed at how good this garden software is. Each plant has it's own individual plant description, plant care and pruning advice plus numerous stunning photographs to help with identification. Most books just have a brief description and often no photographs. This CD-ROM is full of useful functions like being able to make plant lists, adding your own notes which you can print out plus a link to specialist UK plant suppliers. It's wonderful.
I promise you won't be disappointed with this… Read Full Review

Summer House's Response to 280293_Tashi Washi's Review

Written on: 15/11/2007

I found this review helpful as I found the CD just as she described.

Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version

“This garden software is quick and easy to use and the...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by Sally Jones111 (1 review written)

This garden software is quick and easy to use and the finding the right plants for different parts of the garden be they shady or in full sun, spring through to winter is a pleasure. It has widened my interest and the plants I can grow with confidence.
I was impressed that this garden software works on Windows Vista.
Other garden software come from abroad but this is a genuine British made garden plant resource… Read Full Review

Summer House's Response to 278425_Sally Jones111's Review

Written on: 15/11/2007

I agree with this review as i find what Sally says is very true.

Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD-ROM: 3,000 Plant Version

“I saw the Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning...”

Written on: 12/10/2006 by Chris Green II (2 reviews written)

I saw the Complete Gardens Plant Selector & Pruning Guide CD reviewed in Computer Active. It was given the top 5 Star Buy It rating, so I bought it.

I agree with the review, and I think this genuine British CD-ROM interactive encyclopedia is very good, and it makes searching for plants and gardening tips fun.

British at its best… Read Full Review