State Farm Car Insurance Reviews

State Farm Car Insurance - Ask a question now

“I hit a deer in my 87 Cutlass and totalled it, so I...”

Written on: 21/03/2008 by ghosst00 (2 reviews written)

I hit a deer in my 87 Cutlass and totalled it, so I went out and bought a Tahoe. When I switched the State Farm Car Insurance policy over, my agent recommended I file a comprehensive claim on the Cutlass, which wouldn't and didn't raise my rates at all… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“My family has been insured with them for almost 20...”

Written on: 21/12/2006 by slyguy531 (1 review written)

My family has been insured with them for almost 20 years. My mother recently got in an accident when her tire blew on the freeway, and someone ran into her. This person owned a business and was claiming for more than what our policy covered. However, State Farm car insurance were horrible in handling this matter. They switched rep on us in the middle of the claim with no explanation as to why. The second rep was extremely unhelpful. She would cut us off during a conversation, assuming she… Read Full Review

Johnmboyd's Response to 271645_slyguy531's Review

Written on: 09/04/2013

I have been with state farm for 40 years and until last year was satisfied. in the last 6 years we had a septic pipe leak in our basement and my wife lost a diamond in her ring. they said a trend is happening and they will be increasing the deductable from $1000 to 1% of the value of our home (about $4000). when i complained, the agent said that, well, he could go and fight for me, but if we had another claim, they might drop us. this appears to be a trend with state farm. i am likely going to change companies after so many years of good service. (we have car, auto, business and umbrella policies with SFI)

“State Farm car insurance are very helpful I received a...”

Written on: 08/10/2006 by philhart (1 review written)

State Farm car insurance are very helpful I received a great service. Claims have been handled quickly with concerns for customer satisfaction. They are people oriented and very friendly… Read Full Review