Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash Bury, Manchester Reviews

Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash Bury, Manchester - Ask a question now

“We use Bubbles on a regular basis for our Rotweiller. ...”

Written on: 16/05/2011 by Dave Daniels68 (1 review written)

We use Bubbles on a regular basis for our Rotweiller. The guy that does the wash etc (Gary) is nothing short of superb, he handles our dog brilliantly and the dog is genuinely excited to see him. He knows exactly what he is doing and he is happy to discuss any concerns that you may have about your dog, his advice is sound. After the wash our dog is gorgeous, her coat looks fantastic and she smells lovely. We only invite people to do work for us more than once if they are good at what they… Read Full Review

“I am just sending this email,as i booked for my...”

Written on: 02/06/2010 by janice2010 (1 review written)

I am just sending this email,as i booked for my sisters dog oscar to be clipped and washed last thursday, the man came and to look at the dog i could have done better myself as it doesnt look like a professional grommer has cut him,the dog looks disgusting and im affraid if i would have been there he wouldnt of been payed,if he was my dog i would be to embarassed to let him in the garden,he is a westy but he looks like a sheered sheep.

“Bubble Mobile Dog Wash Burn saves time and money of...”

Written on: 28/07/2009

Bubble Mobile Dog Wash Burn saves time and money of taking tour dogto groomers shops… Read Full Review

“bubbles mobile dog wash saves you the hassle of...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

bubbles mobile dog wash saves you the hassle of leaving your dog all day at grooming parlour ; no need to drive to and from shop ; allowed to stay with dog and see what happens ; free advice on care for your dog ; all in all great concept and hassle free… Read Full Review

“I have a red setter which can be temperamental, but...”

Written on: 04/03/2008 by Debbie Thomas (1 review written)

I have a red setter which can be temperamental, but never when it's bath time, she loves it especially when they arrive. As soon as she recognises the van, she sits at the front door waiting eagerly. She can get a bit giddy but they always knows how to handle her. When she's been washed her coat is beautiful and she smells gorgeous. I am really happy with the service that Bubbles Dog Wash give… Read Full Review

“Professional, punctual, excellent value and great with...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

Professional, punctual, excellent value and great with animals. Makes my life so much easier! They have been coming to my house now for the last 3 years to bath and groom my 2 German Sheperds. I wouldn't even consider anyone else, as he does such a professional job and the dogs can't wait to they call next time… Read Full Review

“Did a great job on all 3 of my dogs on time/clean/fair...”

Written on: 24/02/2008

Did a great job on all 3 of my dogs on time/clean/fair prices… Read Full Review

“Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash, basically shear your dog like...”

Written on: 27/03/2007 by Lucy Lou (1 review written)

Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash, basically shear your dog like a sheep. It's not a "professional" cut and it shows, not just when your dog comes from the van, but a few weeks later when the hair grows back bizarrely. Fine if you just want your dog less hairy and its handy someone coming to your door, but £20 is much too expensive… Read Full Review

Buttons2's Response to Lucy Lou's Review

Written on: 03/04/2007

We own Bubbles dogwash, and we do not cover the Sale area. It must have been someone else.

Animaladvocate's Response to Lucy Lou's Review

Written on: 03/09/2008

Due to The Animal Welfare act 2006, it is now an offence punishable by a hefty fine of up to £2000, and a possible prison sentence, to cause "Distress" to ANY animal.
<br/>This includes brushing out ANY matts (knots) or tangles caused by the dogs owner NOT carrying out weekly grooming.
<br/>
<br/>Brushing out mats/knots and tangles DOES cause pain to the dog or cat, those knots are pulling on the animal as it walks, tighten when the animal gets wet, and causes distress!
<br/>Liken it to having something caught in your zipper, or have permanent pain of waxing!
<br/>
<br/>So a groomers only option now is to Humanly clip off the knots using clippers.
<br/>If the client wants a long coat on the dog then its far better to remove the knots and even the coat and start again with regular DAILY brushing and combing, BY THE OWNER, which is what having a dog in a long coat takes.
<br/>The rate at which the coat grows back is different in every dog, especially if the dog was knotted, as the hair dies under those knots caused by the knots tightening. The owner MUST brush daily to stimulate the hair follicles to re grow new hair, if not, then there is a good chance of permanent damage and baldness.
<br/>NOT The Groomers Fault but the owners neglectfulness in the grooming regime.
<br/>Most groomers are more than willing to show owners just how to brush their breed easily and properly, free of charge, as it helps both the animal and owner.
<br/>IF the client wants the coat left long, AND WILL NOT allow the humane removal of the coat, then Most Groomers will have No option due to the Animal Welfare Act to refuse to do the dog, and may even report the owner for neglect. Sorry we are here for the dogs welfare 1st and last. And hopefully The Animal Welfare Act 2006 will help.
<br/>Yours respectfully a Dog Groomer with 40 years experience.
<br/>

“They have seen to my dog right from the start and my...”

Written on: 10/03/2007 by chrisandsue (1 review written)

They have seen to my dog right from the start and my dog seems to enjoy his visits. On the first occasion, he was very nervous, but nothing seems to be any trouble and time no object to ensure complete customer (and dog) satisfaction.

Good value for money, professional and reliable service, would recommend to anyone.

WELL DONE!… Read Full Review

“Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash did my Newfoundland and did a...”

Written on: 19/10/2006 by keane1 (1 review written)

Bubbles Mobile Dog Wash did my Newfoundland and did a superb job with her. They are competent and professional people. I would recommend them anytime. Good value for money!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“These people should not be allowed to run such a...”

Written on: 05/10/2006 by sarah matley (2 reviews written)

These people should not be allowed to run such a business. They are rude, agressive, unproffesional and unexperienced. My dog was traumatised and could have been injured!

We essentially paid £20 for a man in a van to bath our dog. I am absolutely disgusted and pray trading standards will follow the complaint through thoroughly… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2006

Please feel free to contact us via e-mail or telephone to resolve this matter; their are 2 sides to a story, we would like to voice our side. Thank you.

Sarah Matley's Response to sarah matley's Review

Written on: 19/10/2006

I would like to draw a line under this sorry incident.
<br/>
<br/>I have spoken to the proprieters of Bubbles Dog Wash via e-mail over the last few days and an ammicable agreement could not be reached as we obviously would like a refund for what we consider to be substandard service. A refund has not been offered and as far as we are concerened that is the end of the matter.
<br/>
<br/>It is every consumers right to take things further if they feel they have recieved poor service and that is exactly what we have done, websites like this one are here to help people choose the right products and services for them.
<br/>We believe that we have been badly treated and stand by our review.

Written on: 19/10/2006

ok here is my points of dissagrement to review;we are not uneperienced, unskilled, and unprofessional;we have 4 years experience at dog grooming; we quoted £23 for service ; i was not using wrong equipment and did not clip in wrong direction ;i did not say fur was not long enough; there was not missing chuncks from dogs back; the clippers do not catch and nic the skin; i did not injure the dog; my wife was shouted at down the phone so hung up; we are not rouge traders; we are not rude and agressive; hope this helps you see our point ..........

Written on: 18/10/2006

thank you for posting my comments ;we are in the process of libel/slander suit through our solicitors

Written on: 17/10/2006

Have contacted dogs owners unwling to resolve matter will not answer phone as i have stated do not mind truthfull posts but this is not as stated in review
Our regular customers know the truth