Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

“The Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard can work...”

Written on: 15/03/2009

The Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard can work with most of the nokia phones. it is a good product… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

“The Nokia Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard SU-8W has good...”

Written on: 12/08/2008 by whichfinder (1 review written)

The Nokia Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard SU-8W has good design but spoilt by unreliability and breakdown makes it an expensive mistake.
I looked after this keyboard very well and used it a lot, but now it's useless and I don't know how to get it fixed.

Don't buy!… Read Full Review

Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

“The Nokia Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard SU-8W is great!...”

Written on: 31/07/2008

The Nokia Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard SU-8W is great! It is everything I want in a blue tooth keyboard, except for the fact it doesn't sit well on your lap. You need to place it on a hard surface when you fold it out. I highly recommend this keyboard… Read Full Review

Nokia SU-8W Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard

“I purchased this wireless keyboard in March 2006, with...”

Written on: 05/10/2006 by geekagaa (7 reviews written)

I purchased this wireless keyboard in March 2006, with an intention to make notes on my 6630 mobile phone. I surveyed a lot, this product was not available on any mobile phone stores in Pakistan. Ultimately I found it from an authorized NOKIA distributor here.
It was too expensive for me because it is just a wireless keyboard, however they must have spend heavy R&D Budget in manufacturing this product, but I found it very expensive as a customer. I purchased it because I had predecided to… Read Full Review