Barrs Diet Irn Bru Reviews

Barrs Diet Irn Bru - Ask a question now

Barrs Diet Irn Bru

“Nectar is never sweeter!”

Written on: 10/07/2012 by JohnHatterson (8 reviews written)

I absolutely love diet IRN BRU! I cannae think of a day in the past few years when I havenae drunk at least 2 cans. I think it's like the only diet drink that tastes better than the full fat version! I don't think it's actually addictive - it couldn't be could it? But it certainly seem like it is! I supose there's not much to say about the drink itself - ya either love it or ya don't, but I think everyone loves the adverts. They must be the funniest on telly - a wee slice of Scottish wit! … Read Full Review

Barrs Diet Irn Bru

“this new drink is fab!!! a real pick me up with it's...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

this new drink is fab!!! a real pick me up with it's caffeine content and is so tasty yet not sickly sweet like the origional!

i really like that in one can there's only 3 calories in it!

and personally i find that because it is so fizzy that it fills me up pretty well!

Yep iron bru barr diet soda is the one to go for defo!!

fab drink, tastes fab, low in calories, resonable at 60p a can, filling, doesn't cause sweet cravings like others sodas, and is fab on a nice sunny day!!!!… Read Full Review