Mission M74i Reviews

• Sound Quality

Mission M74i - Ask a question now

Mission M74i

“I have been very satisfied with these speakers, I have...”

Written on: 04/05/2011 by al brown (1 review written)

I have been very satisfied with these speakers, I have them connected to a good quality 100watt per channel Yamaha amplifier and CD player. I have used the A and B speaker terminals to bi-wire them.I have a large room and the missions are well suited.The bass is full and defined, the mid range is clear and the hi frequency natural sounding… Read Full Review

Mission M74i

“My first purchase of reasonable quality speakers, and...”

Written on: 03/10/2006 by pipjen32 (5 reviews written)

My first purchase of reasonable quality speakers, and pretty good they are too. The Mission M74i speakers are big and sturdy with oodles of bass. They really have performed well for me. The first song I played with the M74i's hooked up was Ocean Colour Scene's The River Boat Song. It sounded absolutely amazing - full, bassy and surprisingly crisp, the snare drums came through really well also. Air's Sex Born Poison becomes a stunning experience when cranked up nice and loud....you feel it… Read Full Review