Sagem MC920 Reviews

• Style

Sagem MC920 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Sagem MC920

Sagem MC920

“The Sagem MC920, what a basic but brilliant entry...”

Written on: 20/03/2005 by Tomsey 1 (1 review written)

The Sagem MC920, what a basic but brilliant entry level phone if that's what you want. I paid £29 on vodafone pay as you go, it was worth every penny… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“when i first brought the Sagem MC920 phone it worked...”

Written on: 09/11/2003 by mattoli (1 review written)

when i first brought the Sagem MC920 phone it worked really well and both looked good and wasn't 2 heavy but after 3 months it wasn't as good i dropped it when i was on a bouncey castle and it slid down on to the floor on roughly a 30cm drop i picked it up quickley and turned it on to my horror nothing worked i replaced the battery and it still didn't work u only want this fone if u own a house made of cotton wool… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I bought my Sagem Mc920 about 3 years ago, I have had...”

Written on: 29/07/2003 by Em. (1 review written)

I bought my Sagem Mc920 about 3 years ago, I have had many problems with it- as have all the other people i know with the same phone. It ceases up, crashes and now i cant even get it to turn on. Mostly it would go crazy on the pay as you talk message.

As regarding messages, it frequently said message waiting on the send report function. When messages are sent it says sent. Waiting means they are never delivered but vodafone or whoever still charges you for them.

I loved my phone till i… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“In all the Sagem MC920 would be more suited to the...”

Written on: 25/05/2003 by Smithy. (1 review written)

In all the Sagem MC920 would be more suited to the business side of the market as it does the basics but is also cheap to replace if lost or stolen. This would also be an ideal first phone as if it gets lost or stolen it can be quickly replaced… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I've had my Sagem phone for just under 9 months, and...”

Written on: 02/04/2003 by Louise. (1 review written)

I've had my Sagem phone for just under 9 months, and yesterday it died. It wont turn on at all and im extremely disappointed. I haven't dropped it hardly, well nothing major. Also, it makes a static sound whenever i make a call and i can hardly hear the other person sometimes. It has no game and limited features… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I got this Sagem MC920 mobile phone about a year ago...”

Written on: 07/03/2003 by Stevo. (1 review written)

I got this Sagem MC920 mobile phone about a year ago and it never stopped breaking, it constantly makes weird noises and there is a long delay every time you press a button, i have recently tried out the sagem my-x5 and if you've got the money buy this one. The MC920 does not have any games, has no good ringtones, and worst of all-it has an aerial!!!, I mean what phones have an Aerial!?!?!?. Oh and by the way...i ditched this phone about a month after i bought it… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Sagem MC920

“ I tried to get my phone repaired, I bought it at a...”

Written on: 01/03/2003 by jan. (1 review written)

I tried to get my phone repaired, I bought it at a store here in Australia it was really good at first, then the screen just died. I was given another one and greatful for it, then after only a few months again or so this mobile phone died too. I tried to get the shop to fix it but they said sagem refused to honour it. So now i'm looking for another good mobile phone -one that the company will honour if there are faults. I was quiet upset at what had happened as it was not my fault, I don't… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“Had my Sagem mc 920 mobile phone for 2 years, never...”

Written on: 30/12/2002 by karizma. (1 review written)

Had my Sagem mc 920 mobile phone for 2 years, never been broken or needed any repairs, it doesn't have ringtone download facilities, it's just ur basic ring or text type phone, no really useful facilities except for silent mode, it's good for someone who just needs a phone for emergencies or something… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I bought my sagem mc920 mobile phone over a year ago....”

Written on: 27/06/2002 by nick. (1 review written)

I bought my sagem mc920 mobile phone over a year ago. I only experienced a problem with the signal after I purchased it. I got it replaced with a new one and this one has worked fine during it's life time so far. I am very pleased with it!… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I purchased my Sagem MC920 mobile phone in August last...”

Written on: 16/05/2002 by Kazby. (1 review written)

I purchased my Sagem MC920 mobile phone in August last year. Two weeks after purchasing it I experienced problems. txt messages were not being sent and the phone would cut out during a call. The phone was replaced but since then I have had two replacements and one repair. I recieved my phone back last week and after it having been repaired it is still faulty. The problem i'm experiencing now is that after charging, the phone ceases up and cuts out, the battery then has to be removed in orderRead Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I've had my Sagem MC920 mobile phone for about 5...”

Written on: 04/05/2002 by Carl. (1 review written)

I've had my Sagem MC920 mobile phone for about 5 months now. It hasn't given any trouble, except the screen goes blank sometimes. It looks good and is light but doesn't have many facilities on it. I just really bought it because it was the cheapest in the shop at the time, and now they're off the shelves… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I have had my Sagem MC920 mobile phone for 4 months...”

Written on: 22/03/2002 by Iced !. (1 review written)

I have had my Sagem MC920 mobile phone for 4 months now and it hasn't given me any problems. The menu is the best and easy to surf through too. Small and fits in my hand like they were meant to be together. Strong vibrator that can be felt anytime… Read Full Review

Sagem MC920

“I had the phone (well I've still got it). The reason I...”

Written on: 04/01/2002 by K M. (1 review written)

I had the phone (well I've still got it). The reason I bought the Sagem MC290 phone was because it looks quite good, it was small and not too expensive. I'm getting rid of it in a few days and getting a Trium Mars. The reason is that I've had it repaired a number of times but this time it won't let me send text messages and when I call some body it cuts out sometimes in the middle of a conversation.
I've heard other people with the same phone moan about having to have it repaired as well… Read Full Review

Kazby.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 16/05/2002

I am in full agreement with the review on the MC920, the reason for this is that I have had ongoing problems with the same model phone, the initial problem being the same as the the one refered to in the review.
<br>
<br>After two replacement phones and one repair I am still having problems with my phone, I am in the process of contacting Sagem with my complaint.

Chuchie's Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 08/04/2004

hi my sagem says payt lock can any1 help me please!!

Scotmark63's Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 30/03/2004

hi, i can't get the volume to increase on mine, can anyone help? thanks mark

121226_Mat.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 03/08/2003

i have a Vodafone MC920 phone i when i put it on it says "pay T lock" can any one help me

Alfie.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 06/06/2003

i have a sagem mc920 and says pay t lock wen turn on can anyone help me unlock it thanks.

82330_Noel.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 23/03/2003

I have the same problem as Jason. My Vodafone MC920 locked (PayT lock) and I, too, don,t know what to do. Can anybody plese help me. What code should i use??? PLease e-mail me for your responses.

49136_Jason.'s Response to K M.'s Review

Written on: 07/11/2002

I have a vodafone segam mc 920
Unfortunatly it's locked itself and
nothing is opperating
It's written that (pay t locked )
I would really like to use the phone again
Can anybody please help me to unlock it??
thanking you