Baby Millie Doll Reviews

Media Gallery for Baby Millie Doll

Baby Millie Doll

☆☆☆☆☆
Baby Millie Doll

“My daughter was bought a Baby Millie Doll for...”

Written on: 03/01/2009 by Littlestar (1 review written)

My daughter was bought a Baby Millie Doll for Christmas, it stopped working before boxing day, the only thing it would do was make sounds, all the facial movements stopped and it stopped crying.
I exchanged it for another one TODAY! Guess what. exactly the same thing seems to have happened, it's not even tomorrow yet!… Read Full Review

Cutestar's Response to 429455_Littlestar's Review

Written on: 22/02/2009

Littlestar, I agree with you. Our Baby Millie doll doesn't do what the box says it should do. Everytime my daughter puts the dummy in she starts talking, the dummy doesn't do anything except start her talking. I am not happy with her at all.