Wrestling Collector Reviews - www.wrestlingcollector.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Send me a quick email and I'll be happy to help you,...”

Written on: 09/11/2012

I am a first-time customer at this webstore and one of the items that I received is faulty. I emailed the company over 14 days ago and haven't heard back from them. They have no returns address on their website or a telephone number so email is the only way you can contact this company. Unfortunately they don't reply to emails. I am waiting for a delivery address so that I can return my faulty item recorded delivery as they suggest. Having said that, the quality of the products is fantastic… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Sells Wrestling merchandise (supposed to)”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by Timmy57 (1 review written)

Sells Wrestling merchandise (supposed to)… Read Full Review