Wrestling Collector Reviews - www.wrestlingcollector.co.uk

“Send me a quick email and I'll be happy to help you,...”

Written on: 09/11/2012

I am a first-time customer at this webstore and one of the items that I received is faulty. I emailed the company over 14 days ago and haven't heard back from them. They have no returns address on their website or a telephone number so email is the only way you can contact this company. Unfortunately they don't reply to emails. I am waiting for a delivery address so that I can return my faulty item recorded delivery as they suggest. Having said that, the quality of the products is fantastic… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Sells Wrestling merchandise (supposed to)”

Written on: 07/07/2009 by Timmy57 (1 review written)

Sells Wrestling merchandise (supposed to)… Read Full Review

“Wwrestling Collector is a good web site with lots of...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by deskboy2 (4 reviews written)

Wwrestling Collector is a good web site with lots of choice. Pity about the attitude of the company… Read Full Review

Besa546's Response to deskboy2's Review

Written on: 06/12/2006

I fully agree. I have just emailed Wrestling Collector, and the response was BLUNT. What more can I say?