Disneyland Park, California Reviews

Disneyland Park, California - Ask a question now

“Best Parc”

Written on: 11/12/2012 by KishanAadri (2 reviews written)

Best parc in California to take the kids with, it is not cheap but a lot of fun. I also don't understand why they have split the 2 parcs from each other. … Read Full Review

“Disneyland represents the best value for money holiday...”

Written on: 27/07/2010 by Dromomaniac (9 reviews written)

Disneyland represents the best value for money holiday available in the US, and possibly worldwide for all ages - it's an amazing place and by world standards it's very inexpensive! We live on the other side of the world (Australia) and we travel to the US every few years just to go to Disneyland. Compared to prices for Theme Parks in Australia and Europe, Disneyland is a bargain! the food, drink and snacks are a fraction of what you'd pay in other theme parks and there are choices to suit… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I was ripped off by the disneyland lost and found...”

Written on: 06/05/2009 by Joshuwah (1 review written)

I was ripped off by the disneyland lost and found department, I was riding a ride, that is enclosed, " Toy story Mania" They fell off on a sharp turn, I saw them land off to the side far from the tracks. after the ride was over, I told the guys that let you on and off, they made me wait for about twenty minutes to which they told me that they were going to do a sweep and turn them into the lost and found " Heres the deal, nobody has access to the inside of the ride, just castmembers. So this… Read Full Review

“OUR SON TOOK HIS 3 SONS TO YOUR PARK FOR THEIR 3RD...”

Written on: 11/11/2007 by mhernandez (1 review written)

OUR SON TOOK HIS 3 SONS TO YOUR PARK FOR THEIR 3RD TIME THIS PAST OCTOBER, ONLY THIS TIME HE TOOK HIS 9 YEAR OLD NIECE(OUR GRANDAUGHTER). IT WAS HER 1ST VISIT TO DISNEYLAND AND SHE HAD THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF HER LIFE. WHILE THERE ON THE 1ST DAY MY SON LOST HIS WALLET WHILE ON A RIDE .THEY WENT TO LOST AND FOUND WITH A HEAVY HEART ONLY TO FIND THAT A WORKER HAD TURNED IT IN. THE SECOND DAY MY GRANDAUGHTER LEFT HER STUFFED ANIMAL ON A RIDE. AT LOST AND FOUND THEY TOLD HER IF IT WAS FOUND… Read Full Review

“Everything about Disneyland Park was "magical". It...”

Written on: 16/10/2006 by nikkimarie (1 review written)

Everything about Disneyland Park was "magical". It doesn't matter how old you are or what you enjoy doing, even if it's watching your children play and have fun. It's worth every single penny. There is so much to do. I spent 3 days in the park, and I could do it over and over and never get bored. I've been there three times now.

You do have to queue, but it's like that in most places. Also, you can get queue jump passes, which is great, but only for the main rides.

It was one of the best… Read Full Review

Socram13's Response to 263470_nikkimarie's Review

Written on: 31/08/2007

I agree - especially that Disneyland Park in Anaheim is for all ages. I went for the first time at the age of 37 - on my own, and shed a tear or two that I was indeed on my own! Try EVERYTHING... I'm now over 60 and have been about 6 times, and I have loved every visit.