Canon Rebel XT Reviews

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

Canon Rebel XT - Ask a question now

Canon Rebel XT

“Great DSLR Starter Camera”

Written on: 02/07/2012

My wife and I have always loved quality photography but have never been able to afford a good camera until we found this. Although there are better cameras out there this is a fantastic DSLR to start with. It has all the capabilities of high end cameras without the price. Another plus is the attention you get with this camera. When people see you taking photos with this they take you seriously. The only downside is you do sacrifice a few megapixels. Overall it has been a great camera for our… Read Full Review

Canon Rebel XT

“I got my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT in 2005 and since...”

Written on: 12/02/2008

I got my Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT in 2005 and since then it has been famed for its fantastic range of features and great value for money. Never the less the small LCD is hard to see in bright conditions and sometimes it can take to long to get the shot… Read Full Review