Live Tech Support www.livetechsupport.ca Reviews

Live Tech Support www.livetechsupport.ca - Ask a question now

Live Tech Support www.livetechsupport.ca

“I found the Live Tech Support service excellent, and...”

Written on: 04/05/2009 by varmadeep (7 reviews written)

I found the Live Tech Support service excellent, and the prices very fair. They spoke to me like I was a person, not like I was some moron that managed to mess his computer up. I would use them again if I ever had another problem, but hopefully I won't, because part of their process was installing good anti-virus and good anti-spyware to make sure I didn't fall into this cycle again… Read Full Review

Live Tech Support www.livetechsupport.ca

“I found the Live Tech Support service excellent, and...”

Written on: 28/09/2006 by powerlevel (1 review written)

I found the Live Tech Support service excellent, and the prices very fair. They spoke to me like I was a person, not like I was some moron that managed to muss his computer up. I would use them again if I ever had another problem, but hopefully I won't, because part of their process was installing good anti-virus and good anti-spyware to make sure I didn't fall into this cycle again… Read Full Review