Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm Reviews

Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm

Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm
Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm

“Overall, i really like this gun. The price actually...”

Written on: 13/01/2007 by Tofazfou (2 reviews written)

Overall, i really like this gun. The price actually matches the performance of the gun. It does take some adjusting throughout the gun to get it set up. I adjusted the loading ports shuttle cock all the way open so i could feed everything to Eun Jins, to roundball, to Hard Cast Bullets. But once setup, then everything goes like clockwork. Once the accuracy mods are done though, the gun becomes a real shooter. This gun loves the 000 buckshot roundballs. My gun on medium power at 50 yrds can… Read Full Review

“Got the Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm gun about three...”

Written on: 28/09/2006 by simo74 (1 review written)

Got the Shinsung Career 707 Ultra 9mm gun about three weeks ago and I've been shooting a lot with it. First I had only those 77grain Korean pellets and the gun didn't like them at all. At 50meters couldn't hit anything, so had to shoot at 25meters and even then accuracy really sucks. When I got Hornady .360 round balls a couple of days ago, the gun started to shine. It's like a whole different gun now.

I shot the ball at full power from 3 meters to 2 inch thick healthy wood which I had… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/10/2006

Did you get a 201?

Billtwo's Response to simo74's Review

Written on: 25/08/2008

I agree with this review because... it's pretty close in the time I've been around the ultra. The career ultra and 201 fire 9 mm's are both super nice guns, just depends on which one fits you better. I also have a career .50 cal dragon slayer and it's top notch like all career airguns. It's hard to beat the career line.

Written on: 15/10/2006

My 201 is coming in 14 days. It left the USA yesterday.
<br/>
<br/>I got Roundball in .350 - 65gr and .360 - 70gr, flat point .356 - 100gr and pointed .357 124gr and .358 158gr. This is going to be fun. I am also waiting for a Cronograf from Midway.

Written on: 15/10/2006

I've now got the 210 fire, but I'm going to shoot it first time next week, so I can't say much about it yet. But it is a beautiful rifle. The pyramyd bullets are too expensive for me, so I have ordered a few .358 Hornady Lead bullets from Midway. 140 and 148grns. But back to the Ultra repeater. I went to a shooting club with it and a .25 carbine, and shot both with about 20 rounds in a standing position without the rest (open sights) at 25 meters. Much better accuracy with Ultra, which was a little bit surprising, because when outdoors at 50 meters, using the rest and scope got the better groups with the Carbine. Perhaps The Ultra's greater weight is not such a bad thing after all, at least when shooting without the rest.

Written on: 09/10/2006

I have thought also about a .50 Dragon, but I decided to buy a 201 single shot because I like the Ultra very much, and the 201 is lighter and has the same great power etc. And it allows you to shoot many other pellet/bullets, not just the .360 balls like the Ultra. But Ultra works so great with those balls that you should buy it! I might get the 201 this week. Let me know how you like it when you have got it.

Written on: 08/10/2006

I am waiting for a 201s. It is coming from the USA tomorrow. I am expecting it in three weeks.
<br/>
<br/>I had an career 707 6,35mm carbine and a dragon slayer .50, but I was not satisfied.
<br/>
<br/>The 201 shot straighter than the .50, and it was more powerful than the 707.
<br/>
<br/>If I like the 201s I am going to buy an Ultra lather.

Written on: 03/10/2006

Not yet. It might still take week or two. They are still waiting for my payment to be seen at Pyramyd. And it's a long way from the US to Finland...customs etc.
<br/>
<br>I have been thinking of what lead bullets might be worth to buy and try with it. A couple of boxes of .357 and .358 Meister bullets are already ordered.