Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB Reviews

Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB

Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB
Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB

“Owned this gun for 2 years and in that time it has...”

Written on: 29/12/2009 by necronomicon (16 reviews written)

Owned this gun for 2 years and in that time it has given a good level of accuracy and reliability for an occasional back-yard plinker. This is an example of tokyo Maruis range of non- blowback gas pistols, used with the lower power 134a gas (for example predator 'gun gas' 134a). for short to medium range ( my shooting was done at 10-20 yards), hitting a metal square 1 foot square was easy. A full charge of 134a gas will last about 60+ shots.
Finish is indeed plastic, but reasonably well… Read Full Review

“I always used a spring pistol as back up when my AEG...”

Written on: 09/02/2008 by bigste12 (3 reviews written)

I always used a spring pistol as back up when my AEG stopped or ran out of bb's and when I saw this in a model shop for '£40 I snapped it up. I used it many times over the period of a year and found it very satisfactory if a little underpowered but I combated this by using 0.12g bbs instead of 0.20g bbs. I replaced it with a ksc glock19 blowback that broke down and led me to going back to the steyr for peace of mind knowing it worked every time. On the whole I loved the gun and would recommend… Read Full Review

“I bought this on a Tuesday or £45 it arrived two days...”

Written on: 08/02/2007 by OrangeJuice (1 review written)

I bought this on a Tuesday or £45 it arrived two days later which i was very pleased with, i read some other reviews after i had ordered it which said that it was quite a bad gun which obviously just about burst my bubble but i waited and on arrival it was fantastic it even came with paper targets which i know you must be thinking and so what, well to me it was quite nice because to be honest i am a beginner to gas Airsoft and so was used to buying crappy spring BB guns for a tenner which… Read Full Review

“Has a nice feel to it but after about 5 months of...”

Written on: 07/02/2007 by Smithy335 (1 review written)

Has a nice feel to it but after about 5 months of occasional use the gas tank started to leak and made the gun useless.
Would not recommend it, if looking for a starter gun go get a more expensive one because cheap ones dont last long… Read Full Review

John 234's Response to Smithy335's Review

Written on: 19/07/2007

This gun, like any other gas gun/AEG, need maintaining.
<br/>You need to lubricate the parts with silicone lubricant to keep it running-that includes lubing the mag to prevent leaks.

“I bought this Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB gun (my first...”

Written on: 27/09/2006 by 23173 (7 reviews written)

I bought this Tokyo Marui Steyr Model GB gun (my first airsoft pistol) on the net for £40. This was to me (at the time) a relatively good price. It only took 2 days to arrive and when it arrived I opened it eagerly. The presentation on the box was impressive and the picture of the contained gun was quite realistic. When I opened the box I picked up the gun, it was all plastic (ABS) except the inside of the barrel. The underside of the gun was a grated plastic but at first I did not… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to 23173's Review

Written on: 27/07/2011

my steyr GB has the same problem, i

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib