Borbet XL Reviews

• Durability

Borbet XL - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“BEWARE OF RINSPEED AND BORBET ALLOY WHEELS!!! ”

Written on: 30/06/2009 by bodster2 (1 review written)

BEWARE OF RINSPEED AND BORBET ALLOY WHEELS!!!

I bought a set of RINSPEED C5/1 23" Alloys about 9 months ago and have covered under 5000 miles in them.
I was driving with my family onboard last month and one of the rear tyres had a blow out and completely shredded. Luckily I wasn't going to fast so managed to control the skid.

When I fitted the spare I noticed the inside of the RINSPEED alloy had cracks all the way around leading from the inside edge towards the centre.

I thought this… Read Full Review

“Borbet XL alloy wheels have an excellent finish and...”

Written on: 26/09/2006 by megacar1 (1 review written)

Borbet XL alloy wheels have an excellent finish and good quality!! I would buy them again and recommend them also. I'm very impressed overall!! They come with a 2 year warranty and are made in Germany!… Read Full Review

Mtm 06 Mps's Response to 261130_megacar1's Review

Written on: 24/04/2007

Do you have an approximate weight of these rims?