Nabq Bay, Sea Club Hotel Reviews

Nabq Bay, Sea Club Hotel - Ask a question now

“me and my husband stayed at tropicana sea beach hotel...”

Written on: 27/04/2009

me and my husband stayed at tropicana sea beach hotel in jan 2009....egypt was a lovely place.
but there were times we felt really uncomfortable in the hotel...the bar staff were very pressurising for tips even though it was an all inclusive pakage...i remember being quite upset about some of the comments being made about how rich the english are supposed to be...so bearing this in mind me and my husband decided not to tip at all....that didnt go down really well and made at parts our stay… Read Full Review

“I have been honest. I looked for reviews before I went...”

Written on: 22/09/2006 by mark corrigan (1 review written)

I have been honest. I looked for reviews before I went to the Sea Club Hotel in Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, and I could find no bad ones. People I spoke to liked Egypt, but forgot all the bad points until I reminded them with my own description. I would never go again. It was a complete waste of money. They even tried selling toilet paper in the airport toilets to the tourists… Read Full Review