Anglian Windows Reviews - www.anglianhome.co.uk

Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

Anglian Windows - www.anglianhome.co.uk

“APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 19/09/2014 by Gonzo456 (1 review written)

Started off fine, good advice and sales pitch. Of course this is to get my business. Waited for a fitting date as instructed and around about the time it was due I called customer services. Was told there was a problem with the survey? The surveyor had left the company? I would need to approve any survey changes before fitting? I asked for this to be clarified and for someone to call me to deal with the issues. Several phone calls and a complaint logged later and I'm told the issue had been… Read Full Review

“Anglian were Disorganised and Careless”

Written on: 17/09/2014 by platinum2014 (2 reviews written)

Our experience with Anglian commenced late June 2014. After a number of dishonoured appointments a Salesman came to visit, the price was negotiated for new uPVC Double Glazing and the contract signed. Subsequently, it transpired that Anglian's Credit Card Merchant would levy a fee of 2% on the credit card transaction for the payment in full due upon completion of the install. The Salesman had to email the contract so that it could be re-signed. The Surveyor was appointed and came to visit and… Read Full Review

Erboaby2014's Response to platinum2014's Review

Written on: 17/09/2014

You made a good decision by not purchasing from Anglian!!

If you had continued with the purchase , by using a credit card you would have been protected under section 75.

“Masters of Harassment !!!!!!”

Written on: 17/09/2014 by SaigeStone (1 review written)

Anglian Homes, why do you harass me every single day. I ask for a quote in June 2014, you didn't even turn up...now you call me every day and ask you to remove me from your call list BUT YOU KEEP CALLING!!! I filled in an email survey expressing my wishes to be removed BUT YOU KEEP CALLING!!! I'd rather live in a cave than buy windows from you....I shall now post on your social media EVERY SINGLE DAY UNTIL YOU STOP HARASSING ME!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/09/2014

You are making the best decision not buying Anglian windows!! - when they call, either just put the phone down and they'll soon get the message or the other option is to threaten to report them for harassment.

“I would not recommend them to any one as I got finance...”

Written on: 16/09/2014

I would not recommend them to any one as I got finance one minute next day got told I never now having trouble getting my deposit back they make out there the best and in fact they r the worst company I have ever dealt with my advice is never use them !!!… Read Full Review

“Rubbish materials and workmanship”

Written on: 16/09/2014 by Jill65 (1 review written)

Not enough characters to inform others how poor their products and workmanship is. I had all my windows replaced installation started 7th October, 2013 and is still ongoing. Water leaked into lounge ruining wallpaper, scratches on glass, wrong grade of glass fitted, damaged frames, cills and glass. Mortar cracks every time they redo, scratches on interior frames and missing catches on replacement frames. They have been coming out time after time, every time promising me they will get it… Read Full Review

Erboaby2014's Response to Jill65's Review

Written on: 17/09/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - this sounds similar to the problems I had with Anglian.

I would recommend contacting your local trading standards, through your local council.

If you paid your deposit by credit card contact your provider under section 75.

Make sure all communication is in writing - either emails or recorded post.

“Disgusted and Shocked”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by sheldraj (1 review written)

I wish I had read these reviews before using this company as everyone seems relevant to my situation. There is nothing I can praise this company for and I am shocked they are permitted to continue trading. It has been 5 months since our install and still we are waiting for work to be corrected, we have a door that is not fit for purpose and we are often are locked in or out which raises a fire issue, surely? I would warn anyone considering using this company, DON'T ! The branch we used had… Read Full Review

Erboaby2014's Response to sheldraj's Review

Written on: 17/09/2014

I would recommend contacting your local trading standards thought your local council, for advice.

If you paid your deposit by credit card, contact the provider and claim under section 75.

Any communication with Anglian, ensure it is by email and recorded post.

Sheldraj's reply to Erboaby2014's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

I have taken legal advice and wrote to Anglian formally informing them how we will now proceed. I have also quoted section 75 in my formal letter and contacted necessary parties.
To date no response but I didn't expect any due to their previous attitude. I will allow the professionals to now deal as this has made me really poorly as I was already dealing with health concerns at the time and this has now escalated due to the upset and stress.
Fingers crossed this gets sorted soon as I was shut out again yesterday and had to wait for my Son to turn up to climb over the back gate great ay!

Sheldraj's reply to Erboaby2014's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

I have taken legal action and sent a formal letter to confirm this. I have also stated section 75 and informed the relevant parties.
To date I have heard nothing from Anglian but I did not expect their service to improve just because I have gone down the legal route.
My legal advisor is now dealing. Fingers crossed it is sorted though as I have been unwell for several months now and this additional stress has made my health situation worse.
I have applied for damages to be rectified and I intend to cover my time that I have taken off work on numerous occasions to meet their fitters and for the they stress they have caused me.

Anglianhelp's Response to sheldraj's Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear of this experience with your door. If you contact our customer services team, they will be able to help get this resolved.

The email address is on our website under the contact us section. Please reference this review (copy and paste the link to it) and include your address and postcode within the email please.

Sheldraj's reply to Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

After 5 months of no one assisting from Anglian, including customer services and complete rudeness from staff in the installation branch I am afraid that ship has sailed!
We have taken legal advise to proceed with our complaint.

“Absolutely brilliant”

Written on: 12/09/2014 by Dee844 (1 review written)

I had an absolute fantastic time with Anglian. Got a great quote and the fitting time was good and done when I wanted it doing. The guys who came to do it were amazing. They were very friendly guys and they got on well with their work and cleaned up well after themselves too. They did a very thorough job which was what I liked. All in all it took them 4 days and I was very pleased indeed. They look amazing and everyone on my road is commenting. The guy who came in the first place to sell… Read Full Review

Mikeinbristol's Response to Dee844's Review

Written on: 14/09/2014

You are very fortunate to have had such good service when you consider all of us who have been really let down and failed by Anglian.
No doubt you realise this when you read the other reviews.

Sheldraj's reply to Mikeinbristol's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

I agree as I have now taken legal action due to their poor service.
I often wonder if the limited good reviews are for real?

“Anglian not bothered”

Written on: 11/09/2014 by GreenPins (1 review written)

Having new windows put in for an elderly relative. I wanted it done during the summer as the relative is frail and I want to avoid freezing the house out. Paid the 25% deposit and since then Anglian have made 4 appointments to do the installation. On three of those occasions they simply didn't turn up. On one of the occasions they did turn up but had a faulty window and so left without doing anything. They don't phone to tell you that they are not turning up, I had to do the chasing… Read Full Review

Anglianhelp's Response to GreenPins's Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you are having such issues with the installation. If you could email us the address & postcode of the property along with your contact details, we can look to get this resolved for you. If you could also put a link to this review in the email, it will help with out investigation.

The email address for our customer service team can be found on our site under the contact us section.

Greenpins's reply to Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 12/09/2014

In the reply from Anglian on this Review Centre site, Anglian have asked me to email them with details so that they can resolve the issue. I find this response a little disingenuous because after one of the failures to turn up I made an official complaint via their head office and got a phone call but no action, as at least one installation appointment has been made since then in which nobody turned up. And no explanation followed. I had to do all the chasing, although this didn’t achieve anything.

Made official complaint 22 Aug 2014 ref. 00541973 Heat ref

They kept referring me to the branch office in Luton that is dealing with the installation. The manager there promised to phone me back. He didn’t. Apparently he had gone on holiday or so I was told.
After the 4th failure I have resorted to the public arena because dealing directly with Anglian has been ineffective.
We have a fifth appointment now for an installation on the 17th Sept 2014, although this was a verbal arrangement on the phone. I haven’t received written notification as yet.

Maybe they don’t expect to turn up again.

I will let you know.

Mikeinbristol's reply to Anglianhelp's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2014

Louie (?Watts) at Customer services offered to look into my case, through this site. It's probably a marketing ploy and makes it look as though they care. I've not heard any more from him so don't raise your hopes.

Greenpins's reply to Mikeinbristol's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2014

I expected that as I have already made an official complaint through their head office and had no response.

I have not received any contact from the company even though I replied to the email above.

Erboaby2014's Response to GreenPins's Review

Written on: 11/09/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - make sure all communication is in writing - send emails and recorded letters.

Send them a 'time is of the essence' letter to get the job started and make sure that you fully inspect the items before signing and paying - once you sign and pay, in my experience, they will not be interested in sorting problems - I have a substandard Anglian install where Anglian wouldn't even put a warranty on their own products and installation work!!

If you paid by credit card you would be covered under section 75.

Also contact trading standards.

I had the Anglian installation and products inspected by several companies and they all stated the products were poor quality and badly installed. I know the items are poor quality but Anglian say they are to their standard - I will buy locally in future.

“AFTERCARE IS TERRIBLE”

Written on: 10/09/2014 by Jonathons372 (1 review written)

We have spent a vast amount of money replacing windows and doors with Anglian. The quality of the product is good, however the building work is not up to scratch. I am writing this review to warn of their total disregard for any problems or difficulties that arise due to neglect of their fitters. In March 2012 we had new soffit boards and gutters fitted front and back. The installation was good BUT AND THIS IS A HUGE BUT, the fitters severed the overflow pipe from our cold water tank in the… Read Full Review

Written on: 10/09/2014

Did you pay any money on your credit card to Anglian? If so, you may have a claim under section 75, as they would be liable jointly with Anglian.

Anglian left me with a substandard, unfinished installation with no warranty. I had to resort to section 75 due to Anglian not being bothered. After 4 attempts to make the products and install them, Anglian realised they couldn't supply a decent quality product, demanded the money and I haven't heard from them since.

In summary - terrible products and customer service - seek advice from trading standards and if applicable, your credit card provider.

Written on: 11/09/2014

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we did not pay by credit card. The guy is supposedly ringing back tomorrow. We will wait and see. I won't hold my breath. I am not giving up. If I don't get anywhere my next step will be the small claims court.

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you have issues. If you could email us with a link to this review along with your address details I will get this looked into for you.

Please email this information to our customer services department.

Written on: 15/09/2014

More than happy to talk to you. I have been trying to do that since May!
Someone from Anglian rang me today to offer me tickets to the renovation show at Olympia. I told her all about it and she said that someone would contact me later today. I have got to the stage where I will believe it when it happens!

“try to pull the wool over your eyes!”

Written on: 08/09/2014

We are in our early 20's and looking at improving our windows and front door and have seen varius different window companies for several quotes so we can compare. I have to say Anglian were very good at what they do best...selling. Very persuasive and friendly almost signed the paperwork until i realised the % they add on in interest if you accept the finance deal! The 'branch manager' hinted at us to take the finance deal paying monthly as it would be beneficial to them of course earning more… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/09/2014

Before you purchase your windows and doors, I would recommend getting quotes from a recommended local supplier - the price would be cheaper and the service would be much better.

In my experience - I wouldn't recommend Anglian due to the poor quality substandard products they supplied and fitted on my property. The customer service I found from the Birmingham branch and head office was very poor - so poor, that they couldn't put a warranty on the rubbish they supplied me!!

“poor atfer sale service”

Written on: 07/09/2014 by ofRuiz453 (1 review written)

damage to window frame poor installation to door and frames promised that all issue raised would be fixed. Company cancelled in the morning on the should have taken place, even though this had been booked a month before. this company very keen to install new windows and get paid but are not interested when fitting is fault and need replacing.. please do not sign any paper until you have fully inspected the fitting… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/09/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - In my experience anglian are only interested in getting paid - once they have the money, Anglian are then not interested in the after sales service.

I have been left with substandard poor qualiity goods, with no warranty or after sales service. The items have been fitted by Anglian, for a few months.

I am just waiting to throw them in the skip,where they should have gone instead of being fitted on my property.

If you paid on your credit card, contact your provider - otherwise contact trading standards.

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you have outstanding issues with your windows. Could you please email us some more information along with your address and postcode please? We'd like to get this resolved for you. Could you also include a link to this review in the email?

The email address for customer services can be found under the contact us section of our website.

“Worst Service Ever!”

Written on: 06/09/2014 by LoreleiMcDaniel (1 review written)

We had decided to use Anglian to replace our wooden sash windows and were quite happy with the quoted price. Sales tactics were robotic and it was like watching a live recording. We were given a lead time of 6-8 weeks to installation and near that time I rang to get a final date as scaffolding had to be arranged. That's when we found out our order had not even been processed so we tried to cancel. Of course the small print in the contract ( which is NEVER pointed out) did not permit this and… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/09/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - if you paid any money on your credit card , then you may be able to claim under section 75.

I have also experienced the poor quality, substandard products from Anglian - they tried to get it right on 4 installations over 2 years (3 remakes),but the items still came damaged, poorly made, different colours and different profiles - not forgetting the poor quality installation work from Anglian!!

I wouldn't recommend Anglian and will only use a local company from now on.

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear you haven't heard back from anyone yet regarding your sash windows. If you can email me referencing this review (add a link to it if possible) I can chase this up for you and try to get this resolved.

The customer services email address can be found on our website under the contact us section.

Written on: 18/09/2014

Can I ask - why do you show interest on these reviews, but not actually resolve the issues?

I'm still left with Anglian rubbish quality products,which I'll have to pay to dispose of in a skip,

A good customer service approach is to listen to your customers and resolve issues, rather than ignore issues

“Toasty and warm”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by RoryAlvarado345 (1 review written)

Anglian did a brilliant job of our home. My wife and I had windows, doors, gutters, fascias and cladding from Anglian in the last couple of weeks. We opted for a mix of triple and double glazing and the house has never been warmer, it's amazing. It was 22 degrees in my house the other evening with no heating on and was under 10 degrees outside. Fitting team was a credit to Anglian too - really nice bunch of guys, very careful and cleaned up after themselves too. Just waiting on the asbestos… Read Full Review

Knowingchap's Comment

Written on: 18/09/2014

anglian do not have a triple glazed offer yet .....so you are lying.

They are launching triple glazed range next month....

“sared stiff!!”

Written on: 05/09/2014 by Fernandez218 (1 review written)

I am having windows fitted at the end of September and having read these reviews too late I tried to cancel but there is no way out! I became concerned about them when I enquired twice after the original quote about adding a back door and was met with complete disinterest as they clearly felt the extra money was not worth the inconvenience. I am dreading the installation and what I will end up with and wish I had looked into what a disaster this company are a lot sooner. I can only hope that… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/09/2014

I understand your concerns - if you can get out of the Anglian contract, then this would be the best option - I suggest you take some legal advice to see what can can be done.

Make sure all conversations with Anglian are recorded, any emails saved and letters sent recorded, with copies kept.

When they install, make sure you watch the work and inspect the products thoroughly for bad manufacture, damage, poor fitting etc - take photos and don't sign the satisfaction, if there is anything wrong.

If you make a payment make sure you pay a decent amount on your credit card, as you will be covered under section 75. If you have paid your deposit on credit card, contact your provider immediately to ensure they are aware and can take control.

Good luck!!

Hi,

These are isolated issues and for a company which carries out 900 installations per week, we currently have a 95% statistic of customers who would recommend us to others.

I am confident that you will not be disappointed in placing your trust with Anglian and should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. (our email address can be found under the contact us section of our website).

Written on: 08/09/2014

I was told the same rubbish that each of the 4 installations, of the remade products, were isolated issues - how unlucky for me to have 4 isolated issues over 2 years!!

Written on: 10/09/2014

Are you going to help me then? Read my review Jonathan372.

“They ruined the first door, then I left the new door...”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by 184Hess (1 review written)

We'll nothing but problems from day 1. I only had the door done as I got an amazing price, after 2 hrs of haggling and arguing, and it was a very good price. Waited, forever 2 months or more for the door to arrive. On the arranged day of fitting , the fitters didn't turn up! Eventually after God knows how many phone calls, they finally came. 2 men right Jack the lads. First they began to put the side panel on the wrong side of the doorway.I had to tell them it was wrong, then they couldn't find… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/09/2014

Sounds like the north London branch are just as incompetent as the Birmingham branch!!

I agree the quality of the Anglian products is poor and the installation work is terrible. Anglian wouldn't even put a guarantee on the substandard installation and couldn't fix the dozens of faults. Anglian had 4 attempts over 2 years to get it right, but couldn't.

I have to replace at my cost and will be using a local company. The Anglian rubbish is going in the skip.

If you paid on your credit card, you can claim under section 75.

“No deposit refund”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by 493Perry (1 review written)

We ordered a conservatory off Anglian. After seeing hundreds of bad reviews for Anglian we decided to cancel the order after only 2 days and go with a local company. This was on the 11th June 2014. Anglian replied to confirm the order was cancelled within the 7 day cooling off period. It is now the 2nd september 2014 and we still have not received our deposit back. I have zero confidence in Anglian windows… Read Full Review

Written on: 02/09/2014

You have made the right decision going with a local company!!

Make sure any correspondence with Anglian is kept as evidence.

If you paid your deposit by credit card speak to your provider.

Hi,

We are very sorry that your deposit hasn't been sorted yet. If you drop us an email, referencing this review we can get this resolved for you.

The customer service email address can be found on our website under the contact us section.

Brett (Customer Care Department)

“Don't waste 3 hours of your life”

Written on: 31/08/2014 by AudrinaRossiItalian (1 review written)

Hour Late for appointment had to phone office twice.. When salesman arrived he said he was in office when I called but yet they told me on phone he was stuck in traffic! Archaic sales tactics trying to show 3/4 trailers on iPad how windows made... Slated competition repeatedly...sales brochures and cross section of window 100 years old and worn and broken ... Avoid at all cost.. Parting words (after taking 2 hours of my time) I'll have to come back when your husband is here and tell you it all… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/09/2014

You've had a lucky escape!! I would recommend to steer clear of Anglian and use a local company - in my experience,the windows, doors and customer service from Anglian are terrible.

I have been left with poor quality substandard products, which have been badly fitted - I tried to get things resolved but Anglian were only interested in getting the money, not putting right the numerous faults and defects. They wouldn't even put a warranty on their own products - that says it all!!

Hi,

Sorry to hear of this experience. We'd like to know some more information about this. Could you email me on our customer services email address please? The email address can be found under the contact us section of our website.

Written on: 01/09/2014

“Poor quality very expensive products”

Written on: 28/08/2014 by fjLyon411 (1 review written)

Anglian employ dreadful American sales techniques. They start with extortionately high prices at then offer discounted prices which are still very expensive. If you decline the first quote they will offer lower prices but even their lowest price is not competitive with other reputable suppliers. I was led to believe that they deliver very high quality products but they are not. I did purchase windows and patio doors but have been unhappy with the quality. Some of the windows are distorted and… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear of these issues and would like to help. If you could email our customer services department your tel. address and postcode, referencing this review, we can investigate the issues and get your details removed from our database.

The email address can be found on our site under the contact us section.

Many thanks

Louie (Customer Service Manager)

Written on: 29/08/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - i would recommend contacting trading standards and if you paid any money via credit card , contact your provider and claim under section 75.

I also found the locks were stiff on the many repeat installations - I had a report done and found that the installation was poorly done. The quality of the products was poor with many areas of damage, poor assembly and poor finish.

I agree that buying elsewhere is the best option - I'm sure Anglian will be in contact to make it look like they are interested - the fact is they have never resolved the issues with my installation and have left me with a substandard install, which looks a mess and no 10 year warranty (they wouldn't warranty their own products because they are so bad)

“Poor quality product and hard-sell tactics”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by Zander113 (1 review written)

Years ago (18 or so) we had a upvc door and side window installed. Initially, I didn't intend to change the wooden door and window but was persuaded by a pushy salesman. This is perhaps the worst mistake I've ever made while renovating a house! The door was ghastly and turned yellow in the middle almost right away. I decided to leave it at that and perhaps change it one day. I decided to call Anglian and ask them, out of curiosity how much would a replacement upvc door be. The same… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/08/2014

I made the mistake of going with Anglian 2 years ago - in my experience the products are still poor quality and installed very badly.

I would recommend steering clear of them - I'm sure they'll be in touch to pretend to fix things, but i found the customer service And product quality is poor, at best, from Anglian.

I purchased from the Birmingham branch and had many managers and several fitters visit, to attempt to fix over the 2 years, but failed - they admitted to the faults but couldn't fix them - I have been left with terrible looking, damaged , substandard items with no warranty, as Anglian have refused to put warranty on their own products and installation work.

I would recommend using a local company, as I will in future.

Sqrl's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2014

Today, I have finally got a quote from another company to supply a beautiful wooden door, re-make the wooden frame and a small wooden side window. All this for £1,150
I need to find my own fitter but this is not a problem.
Anglian, and I want to repeat it here so that others know what a rip-off merchants they are, wanted to charge me £1,400 for just the upvc door and frame.
What makes me absolutely hopping mad is that they could see I'm looking after my husband who has Parkinson's and I've mentioned to them I really don't have much money. The only reason I'm changing the door is that it looks really bad and poor quality, and that they are entirely responsible for it. I just cannot find the words to describe my complete contempt for them. May they go under and soon!

Written on: 07/09/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - I have also been left with substandard, poor quality and badly installed goods from Anglian. I am having to rip out the rubbish Anglian supplied and replace with a much cheaper, but better quality replacement from a local company.

If you paid on your credit card, the deposit or some of the Payment, you may be able to Claim under section 75.

Sqrl's Comment

Written on: 08/09/2014

Unfortunately, I've paid cash. The worst is I'll have to wait another year or so before I have enough money now to have this poor quality door replaced with a wooden one because I need to save for it. Not easy living on carer's allowance! I just want others to know what service or complete lack of it they can expect from Anglian.
It's ridiculous that a top quality oak door with a new frame and side window can cost less than an Anglian's upvc door. Something is very wrong here.
I also forgot to add that after the salesman's visit Anglian called me and asked if I wanted to place an order. When I said that I could have the whole lot replaced with wood for the price of their ONE upvc door they asked how much I was prepared to pay for a upvc door. That says it all about their pricing structure. They try to extract as much as they can (I live in London in a good area so they think we are all rolling in it). To say that I'm disgusted with their attitude would be an understatement.
I want others to read my story and avoid Anglian. Many years ago, well before the internet Anglian could easily get away with poor quality service and overpricing but not any more. I only wish this website would allow adding photos. My door would scare any potential customers away!!! In fact all my neighbours have kept clear of Anglian. I think I should put up a board saying SUPPLIED BY ANGLIAN. That would really be the end of their business.
I cannot wait to get the new wooden doors installed. The oak doors will look great on my 1920s house. I curse Anglian every day looking at their rubbish door and I'm even more angry with myself that I allowed them to get away with it.
Good luck to anyone dealing with Anglian. There are lots of brilliant local companies out there who supply great quality products and at reasonable prices. For example, I had 3 new upvc windows installed only last year by a company called Grabex who also supply wooden windows. I don't understand how Anglian could be still in business after all those years!!!

“Excellent but after service is poor ”

Written on: 21/08/2014

We had our windows fitted in July 2014. We are very happy with the quality and work carried out by the fitters.Salesman was very freindly and helpful. We have just had couple of minor issues such as one of the side window pattern is slightly different then the front windows and one of the bedroom window was fitted by the apprentice fitter and it doesn't open or close properly and catches on window latch .We have made number of calls to Anglian to get it sorted but no joy yet ! … Read Full Review

Written on: 22/08/2014

Sorry to hear your issues with Anglian - I have experienced many issues with Anglian from poor service through to poor quality goods and installations - Anglian admited they couldnt fix the faults and the only solution was to get my money back through my credit card company under section 75.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you have an outstanding issue with your window. If you email our customer services team referencing this review, we will be able to get this sorted.

The email address can be found on our website under the contact us section.

Many thanks

Louie (Customer Service Manager)

Maidenbower's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2014

I tried to contact your customer service but it doesnt let me fill out the full details of the problem so how do I resolve this ?

Written on: 07/09/2014

Your better option would be to contact trading standards first, and your credit card company, if you paid any money via this method.

Keep records of all emails , letters and conversations with Anglian.

Hi,

If you email us a contract number along with a link to this review, we can get it looked into. The email address for our customer services department can be found on our site in the contact us section.

Maidenbower's Comment

Written on: 16/09/2014

Hi,
Guy from Anglian came over on Friday 12th Sep ( i forgot his name ) , i asked for his business card but he said he didn't have one . He has taken all the details on what needs replacing and has advised that it will take 10 working days for it to be fixed !

Written on: 10/09/2014

Don't bother contacting them as nothing will be done! Their mission statement is admirable but they do not fulfil any promises!