Browning Ultra XS Reviews

Browning Ultra XS - Ask a question now

“Browning ultra xs prestige”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by Simon-S (1 review written)

After many years of shooting my Browning GTI-s it was time for a change.Picked up a new Browning XS Prestige 30" from Avlon Guns after looking around at guns in that price band and reading reviews.The main thing people say is the weight of the gun.Yes it feels heave in the hand but mount it and you will find you don't notice it. The balance is spot on and stable when picking up the clays.First shots i took dusted two crossers at 30 yards.Yes i may of missed the next one put i put that down to… Read Full Review

“I was looking for a reliable .410 O/U for skeet and 5...”

Written on: 03/05/2011

I was looking for a reliable .410 O/U for skeet and 5 stand. I was lucky to find the XS with a 30" barrel! They are hard to find, but the wait was worth it.

I shot the gun a couple of thousand times and it handles new shells and my reloads without hesitation. My other O/U's in .28, .20 and .12 are Guerinis, but I have to say that the triger on this XS is just as nice.

I'd give it a top rating and would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a great gun that is a good value… Read Full Review

“Brilliant gun.This gun has improved my shooting...”

Written on: 03/10/2010

Brilliant gun.This gun has improved my shooting straight away.30 inch with midas chokes wich seem to pattern well.I use it for everthing and no problems.looking forward to a complete season with it… Read Full Review

“A serious competition gun at a reasonable price. Dead...”

Written on: 29/12/2007 by Kwak (1 review written)

A serious competition gun at a reasonable price. Dead reliable, quality shotgun. Shot thousands of rounds through it at many competitions over many years, never had a problem once. Still looks and feels like a new gun… Read Full Review