Shinsung Career 707 Mk3 Carbine Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

Shinsung Career 707 Mk3 Carbine - Ask a question now

“I own a Career 707 and find it a very good gun. The...”

Written on: 29/06/2010 by Nicholas 4 (1 review written)

I own a Career 707 and find it a very good gun. The trigger is rather heavy but is a matter of practice and get used to it. The power is awesome and we have to be careful not go over the legal limit. I am currently going in for the FAC so I can make full use of high power it can deliver. I fitted it with a logun silencer as it sounded like a small howitzer without and the is no good for hunting. The silencer adapter came via Blackpool Air Rifles who are a helpful lot and seem to have all Career… Read Full Review

“the new weirach silencer is brilliant and is better...”

Written on: 30/05/2010

the new weirach silencer is brilliant and is better than on any of my other guns just a whisper, however i have blown a o ring somewhere and the air is coming back up the muzzle not sure how to fix and not sure where to take it so gun for sale probably the only one in the country give me a call 07834953424… Read Full Review

“I shot my first Shinsung about 10 years ago when the...”

Written on: 04/12/2006 by tinbum71 (4 reviews written)

I shot my first Shinsung about 10 years ago when the mk1 rifle came out. It had a bright orange, varnished stock, a really naff silver engraved reciever and was frankly, a bit embarrassing to be seen with! I'd borrowed it from a guy I knew in a gunshop while my super 10 was being serviced. Despite it's bargain basement looks, it shot really well and felt right, just like a good gun should, but with a price tag of about £500, it was just too expensive.
That memory has stayed with me all this… Read Full Review

Tinbum71's Response to tinbum71's Review

Written on: 22/01/2007

The gun now has a JSR 3 - 9 x 50 px ill scope with a BSA laser/lamp combo on it. It can single hole off a rest at 75yds with air arms pellets leaving at a healthy 950fps, any more than that and the pellets disintegrate/lose balance. If you use heavier pellets, I have Bisley pest controls as well, you can turn the power right up for long range bunnies and even foxes out to 40yds. This gun is truly awesome and great fun to shoot.

Davirv's Response to tinbum71's Review

Written on: 07/09/2007

Do you think this is the best precharged air rifle for shooting say rabbits? I am thinking of getting one as I see it is the only air rifle you can reload without removing from you shoulder. Some say they are noisy, heavy and trouble prone.

Stuhorn's Response to tinbum71's Review

Written on: 28/03/2007

hi got the last mk3 in the country had trouble with the pellet stop and mag spring and not tottaly happy but got it done power is unbelievable not had a chance yet to zero in but everyone says accuracy not a problem having trouble locating a silencer thou to fit 10mm male end what do you think these are worth now must 4 figures stu