Techtronics Reviews

• Layout of shop

Techtronics - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Techtronics

Techtronics

“Techtronics are bunch of scheming, no-good shysters,...”

Written on: 15/09/2004 by colbo (1 review written)

Techtronics are bunch of scheming, no-good shysters, who should be avoided at all costs. Don't be fooled by any special offers or low prices, once they have your money they couldn't care less about you.

I bought a modified (multi-region)Compact DVD/home cinema system for 50% off. I was thrilled at the time, but once it arrived, it turned out to be faulty - the I/R reciever seems to be broken. I have emailed repeatedly and submitted complaints via their online web guide, all to no avail. It has… Read Full Review

“Do not bother buying from Techtronics. Especially do...”

Written on: 26/08/2004 by tainsh (1 review written)

Do not bother buying from Techtronics. Especially do not use the online ordering. Do not fall for any cheap gimmicks such as July offers. I ordered a camcorder on the july offer on the 4th July. The site leads you to believe a quick dispatch. I have now finally cancelled the order on August 28th after 5 follow up emails where I was assured that stock would be coming in 2 weeks each time. After a final email to tracking I was passed to customer services who still did not contact me. This bunch… Read Full Review

“I want to buy a DVD Recorder. I use the word want,...”

Written on: 14/04/2004 by andygrif (8 reviews written)

I want to buy a DVD Recorder. I use the word want, becuase I can't. Why? Becuase Techtronic don't want to speak to me, that's why!

I'm sure it's not becuase I smell, and it's not because I've been nasty to them (I've never spoken to them before). They never answer their phones. You can't even wait in a call queue, their system just asks you to leave a message. If you do, no-one calls you back.

If this is how they treat potential customers, I can only imagine how bad their service must… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“It all started of very well, I travelled from...”

Written on: 26/07/2003 by Dr Wafu. (1 review written)

It all started of very well, I travelled from Manchester in early Feb 2003 down to their Techtronics Lincolnshire depot, as I wanted to purchase the Panasonic DMR E30 DVD Recorder sooner rather than later and I did so with cash, oh what a mistake that was. It happened to be the cheapest by far, (Cue: - "you get what you pay for"), for a Multi-Region DVD-R Recorder and at the time was worth the travelling expenses. Well a month later it decides to come up with an irreparable fault, so after… Read Full Review

119958_Woofbark.'s Response to Dr Wafu.'s Review

Written on: 29/07/2003

thats bang out m8,, i hope u screw em for letting you down like that, how can these people be so cruel, they could be dealing with birthday presents or anything. u get what yer entitled to and nothing less,,, gl partner

122714_Rozeeboy.'s Response to Dr Wafu.'s Review

Written on: 14/08/2003

I 110% agree with you on this one. My machine has been back twice for repair and the second time (although it was the same fault as the first time) they said they could fail to replicate the problem, give us £40 for the privilage.
<br>
<br>I very rarely say that I hate a company, but this lot stink and are just out to make a quick quid. There is no back up service and what they offer is rude and uncooperative staff who just try to fob you off.
<br>
<br>Avoid like the plague as they are worse than the plague!!