DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 Reviews

• Service & Support

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“Great coffee machine”

Written on: 17/10/2011 by ladyintown (2 reviews written)

We were really nervous about choosing a coffee machine, based on all the different types available out there. However, based on price, we considered this to be a good choice. I am really impressed with it because it makes great coffee, even though it is a little bit noisy as usual. It is very easy to clean, and is one of the few models that can be use to froth milk. Fabulous product… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“Great coffee machine, very easy to use, reliable and...”

Written on: 11/04/2011

Great coffee machine, very easy to use, reliable and makes great coffee straight from the bean with no fuss. So easy to use that I have ended up using it all the time unlike other machines that need cleaning manually after each use.

Only downside for me is that I can't fit my taller coffee mugs under the spouts… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“This is the best machine in my house!! (alongside...”

Written on: 22/02/2011

This is the best machine in my house!! (alongside Miele washing machine which never breaks down, Dyson vaccuum cleaners which I love, and other miscellany). Saves me a fortune as the cappucino is almost as good as the cafe's. Can't quite get the creme right but still trying different milks. Don't like the way the frother spurts water first, but accept that it has to do this to be cleaned. Not so easy to clean inside machine, but hey, it's not a fantasy, it's a real machine (like a car) so… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“Don't know how we managed without this DeLonghi...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

Don't know how we managed without this DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 - gets the day off to a good start! Several friends have also bought the same machine on recommendation from us and all are very pleased… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 gives excellent fresh coffee...”

Written on: 12/02/2009

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 gives excellent fresh coffee every time.So why spend a lot of money on a coffee machine? If you have experienced the Magnifica 3200, the answer is plain and simple. Because good coffee requires a good machine. The magnifica delivers on most points, producing excellent, fresh coffee every time and allowing a novice to experiment with different types of coffee drinks. Only bad point is the small water tank… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“I was given this DeLonghi Magnifica by a friend who,...”

Written on: 11/02/2009

I was given this DeLonghi Magnifica by a friend who, amongst other things, wondered why anyone should spend so much money just to make a cup of coffee. After using it for a few times, I came to the same conclusion. It just seemed to me that the quality of the solids put in was directly linked to the quality of the liquid that came out and, there are a lot of coffee makers that will do that costing from almost nothing upwards. Have I missed something here? My rating is'nt very high, but at least… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/07/2011

You know of a cheaper coffee machine that grinds the beans fresh and gives you coffee 1 cup at a time whenever you want it?

Obviously you can't tell the difference between fresh coffee and stale. No taste buds or you don't like coffee. Why comment at all?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2012

I, unlike some others, appreciate your comment. I am in market for a new espresso machine as my low end DeLonghi (around $200-$250) has just crapped out after 3 years of use. This one looks fine as it comes with the grinder and is bean-to-cup style which is what I was looking for. I understand that it is mostly about the quality of coffee, but it is also partially about the machine as temperature of water, freshness and quality of grind as well as the dispensing mechanism are all important parts of making a great cup of espresso.
So,. with that said, I do not understand people that get personally offended when someone scores low on their coffee machine... Must be some weird coffee machine fetish going on..
Just saying :)

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“the only reason i haven't given this DeLonghi...”

Written on: 17/12/2008 by PHSYT (1 review written)

the only reason i haven't given this DeLonghi Magnifica 3200 a 10 is:
the water tank doesnt hold much water (when this machine does eventually give up id like to buy one that can be connected to the water supply). But because it makes coffee from a freshly ground bean it tastes great and it does hold a decent quantity of beans… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“So quick and easy to use. Not much cleaning necessary...”

Written on: 21/06/2008

So quick and easy to use. Not much cleaning necessary as it cleans itself each time you use it and also when it is switched on or off. I would rate this machine as one of the top 10 things I have ever bought!… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“This DeLonghi Magnifica is my ultimate luxury. I made...”

Written on: 30/03/2008 by GrumpyEsq (13 reviews written)

This DeLonghi Magnifica is my ultimate luxury. I made 5 cups to set up the strength the way I like it, and haven't adjusted anything else for two years.

Beans go in the top, water in a jug that slots into the front, and you press one button for instant fresh ground. So easy, my 5-year-old makes it for me.

When something needs filling, cleaning or emptying, a light goes on telling you what to do, and it is just as easy to clean as a ten pound drip machine from Tesco. Even after 2 years it is still… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“I bought this to replace my very old Saeco Bar 2000...”

Written on: 16/03/2008 by paulprosser (1 review written)

I bought this to replace my very old Saeco Bar 2000 which I bought second-hand and has given very good service. I expected to have more trouble setting this machine to give me the quality of coffee I wanted: I was pleasantly surprised. I had to increase the coffee quantity setting and after three attempts I have it set perfectly. I am now comfortable letting the machine do all the work and simply enjoying the results… Read Full Review

DeLonghi Magnifica 3200

“I bought this De Longhi Magnifica 3200 because my old...”

Written on: 19/09/2006 by henningolsen36 (1 review written)

I bought this De Longhi Magnifica 3200 because my old Krups espresso machine did not produce proper creme. Add to this, that I do not have a proper machine for grinding, some I had to find something.
Lacking alternatives in my local area I had to buy this online and I was quite anxious to see what I got when I finally decided what to do.
But no need to worry. The machine was easy to put up, there was a nice description step by step in how to start and make both espresso and cappuccino. The… Read Full Review