Written on: 29/08/2010
A friend of mine, hand me down this daisy powerline model 45 with a broken mag, it shoots perfectly on single shots...so i ordered spare mags from daisy, it came in yesterday..got three mags out of the package, tried different brands of flat head .177 pellets, all jams at the second shots...cant understand why? and yes, the co2 leaks...after a day. i am so disgusted, i wasted money on the magazines..maybe this is the reason daisy phased out this model... (read more)
Written on: 22/11/2009
I cant find the ammo here in my country (daisy max speed flat nose .177), is there any other ammo that fits well to the gun.
Gamo pellets are bigger I think, this sucks!! :(
Soembody help me with the ammo. Wich one do you recomend? (read more)
Written on: 15/09/2009
Great reliable shooting. A pain to load, but easy to get proficient with. I've owned several pistols, and this is the only one that hasn't given me problems with seal leaks, jam, etc.
I would recommend this Daisy Powerline 45 pistol to anyone looking for a reliable shooter. (read more)
Written on: 14/06/2009 by JJ in PA (1 review written)
The "Expert Reviewers" rave about this Daisy Powerline 45 gun... only because they have not (yet) encountered the problems some of us have. Don't get me wrong -- I love this pistol so much, I want another one -- but one that works. Both problems that have been described by others have occurred with mine: leaking CO2 upon insertion of the cylinder, and jamming of the pellets. About 80% of the CO2 immediately leaks out, then the seal holds the remaining 20% for a day maybe, for about 1 or... (read more)
Written on: 21/07/2008 by mofjos
I am an owner of the Daisy Power Line 45 and have the CO2 issue as well. It leaks all the co2 as soon as I twist the knob.
Can't even use it now. So much for having some fun.
Not happy about this at all. When it worked it was fine. Did what I expected.
Written on: 22/05/2008 by jndnaps (1 review written)
I've had this gun for years and from day one it leaks CO2 and it jams up. The plastic cover that goes over the CO2 cylinder falls off. I'm using the right CO2 cylinders also.. It'll cost me more to return it and get it fixed than what it's worth.. (read more)
Written on: 17/03/2007 by Win2Kuser (2 reviews written)
As promised, I said I'd rewrite my review once I had actually fired the pistol. airpistol.co.uk were brilliant in handling the broken clip and sent me a new once in good faith without question. I was dissapointed that Daisy would let a defective unit leave their factory, but I guess these things happen...
On to the review then:
Firstly, this is the first 'real' airpistol I've owned, I used to have an old Diana break action pistol years ago, but that doesn't even come close to this Daisy... (read more)
Written on: 09/03/2007 by Win2Kuser (2 reviews written)
I am disappointed that a manufacturer that has the reputation that Daisy do would let something like this slip through. Do they even have a QA?
Having been excited since ordering this pistol waiting patiently for it to arrive, I'm pretty fed up that I can't even use it at all yet. I now have to contact Bullnet (airpistol.co.uk) and see what happens now, I suspect I'll have to foot the carriage back to them.
I knew when I ordered it I should have ordered the pack of 3 extra... (read more)
Written on: 02/03/2007 by shadow177hunter (11 reviews written)
I have the Daisy Powerline Model 45 and love it. I keep this for security in my house, and yes and air pistol can do plenty of damage to someone so if only point at something you intend to shoot. This gun will get 60 shots out of a CO2 cartridge and almost nothing more on a warm day and 15 second pauses between shots. I had to look around to get this air pistol since I bought it way after Daisy discontinued it. It won't misfire like the more modern cylinder fed pistols. The CO2 screw looks... (read more)
Written on: 18/09/2006 by kiwishooter (23 reviews written)
I brought a Daisy power line 45. It is a 13 shots pellet gun and it cost me $235 in New Zealand. It could be the most experience co2 pistol made by Daisy.
ACCURACY# The accuracy of the gun as good as my Umarex pistols. I have CP99, RECK POLICE, BRETTA 92, SMITSH and COLT 911. Only the COLT did a little bit better on accuracy compare with all my other co2 pistols.
TRIGGER# The unique feature of Daisy co2 pistols are triggers. All Daisy-made co2 pistols have a good trigger. The trigger pull... (read more)
Do you have a question about this product or company? Simply type it in the box below and one of our community will give you an answer