Simpsons Hit & Run Reviews

• Graphics

Simpsons Hit & Run - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Simpsons Hit & Run

Simpsons Hit & Run

“I don't like the "quests" (if thats what you call...”

Written on: 28/03/2005 by master chief 12 (3 reviews written)

I don't like the "quests" (if thats what you call them) on Simpsons Hit & Run. There are about 25 different kinds of quests that repeat over the stages. I also don't like that if you fail a quest enough times, it just lets you skip it to the next one. Many times I found myself wandering aimlessly as I looked for something fun to do. The quests are very boring and its more fun just to wander around blowing stuff up. The selection of cars is good, but they take forever to get. I suggest that you… Read Full Review

Simpsons Hit & Run

“The Simpsons Hit & Run from Sierra is a free roaming...”

Written on: 05/01/2004 by diz (1 review written)

The Simpsons Hit & Run from Sierra is a free roaming driving game with some platform elements. It's similar to Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City games; you can drive around Springfield, get out, explore on foot, then jump into any passing car to explore some more. The police chase you when you do too much damage and knock too many people over, especially later on in the game. Unlike GTAIII games, there's no clock, guns or explicit violence and you can't get killed either.

I do like the free… Read Full Review

Ramergo's Response to diz's Review

Written on: 25/04/2004

This is a really good, well written review, and I enjoyed reading it. I read it because I, myself am getting simpsons Hit and Run soon (can't wait!), and this review has told me all I wanted to know about it. Thanks a lot!

Tinribzzz's Response to diz's Review

Written on: 31/12/2004

I think this game is rubish