Fender Cybertwin Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Fender Cybertwin - Ask a question now

Fender Cybertwin

“Just a Gemini and his Cybertwin. If i knew anything...”

Written on: 18/08/2008

Just a Gemini and his Cybertwin. If i knew anything about digital recording, i would have created my masterpiece 10 times by now. I've ownedthis amp 6 or 7 years now, and still haven't got it figured out. I guess I'm just content to plug in my 66 mustang, and let Leo F. take me for the ride. Your imagination is the limit. This amp was created to let theartist innovate, and completely re-write the rule book. Enjoy the ride my friends. I've only just skimmed the surface of it's potential. This… Read Full Review

Fender Cybertwin

“TONE ”

Written on: 18/09/2006 by mvr7077 (2 reviews written)

TONE
After 5 years I am still impressed with the tone and versatility of the Cybertwin. It definitely sounds better to me than full digital modeling amps (Line 6 et al). (Despite public perception, the Cybertwin is not all digital modeling - it has two 12ax7 tubes that it uses in many of the preamp selections, and it has the actual tone circuitry from many different amps to switch between. The power amp is solid state and the effects are modelled.)

VERSATILITY / USEABILITY