Onkyo DS-A1 Interactive Remote Dock Reviews

Onkyo DS-A1 Interactive Remote Dock - Ask a question now

Onkyo DS-A1 Interactive Remote Dock

“I thought i would drop a note in to say that my iPhone...”

Written on: 25/01/2009

I thought i would drop a note in to say that my iPhone 3G works with the Onkyo remote dock.Thats plays and charges !!… Read Full Review

Onkyo DS-A1 Interactive Remote Dock

“This is a well thought out, well built excellent piece...”

Written on: 18/09/2006 by ramtin (22 reviews written)

This is a well thought out, well built excellent piece of kit.

I'd read reviews on this in hi-fi mags and it really lives up to the hype. I wanted an ipod dock, but wasn't prepared to buy the others on the market, including the Apple offerings, as I don't consider them good value for what you got, in price or build quality.

The 2 main features are that this hooks straight up to your stereo through the amp, via the left and right audio/aux in and, it charges whilst playing/recharges when… Read Full Review