Alesis Sumo 300 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Alesis Sumo 300 - Ask a question now

Alesis Sumo 300

“I've seen many reviews disparaging the Sumo 300 amp...”

Written on: 29/07/2008 by wopanese (1 review written)

I've seen many reviews disparaging the Sumo 300 amp and I believe these people don't quite "get it". It does have 300 Watts. It really does. It is also running 4 channels of stereo audio. It certainly has more power than other amps in this price range. It is very convenient for use by solo artists, as it can be an "all-in-one" solution. The pre-eq thing - it drops the mids and emphasizes the bottom and top end. This is great for a keyboard sitting in a band... unfortunately, they should have… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Alesis Sumo 300

“Getting help from Alesis support was like pulling...”

Written on: 18/09/2006 by Pianoman27 (1 review written)

Getting help from Alesis support was like pulling teeth. They were worse than useless and sent an amp back to me in worse condition than went I sent the faulty piece back in the first place. If you get one that works it's probably OK but if you have a problem with it I hope you can get more satisfaction than I did. - I now own a Behringer!… Read Full Review