Pine Digital Xpress Hi-Speed 40GB Drive Reviews

Pine Digital Xpress Hi-Speed 40GB Drive - Ask a question now

Pine Digital Xpress Hi-Speed 40GB Drive

“On buying this item I had to unplug and plug it in...”

Written on: 25/09/2008

On buying this item I had to unplug and plug it in again for my computer to find it I returned it to the supplier and he repaired it but and it has only lasted 7 months and it doesnt work again needless to say it has all my pictures music etc on it! Cheap it may be but in my case reliable it isnt, therefore I do not recommend Pine Digital Xpress Hi-Speed 40GB Drive… Read Full Review

Pine Digital Xpress Hi-Speed 40GB Drive

“Excellent external USB hard drive. ”

Written on: 17/09/2006 by mbs001 (2 reviews written)

Excellent external USB hard drive.
Fits into pockets easily
Very light
Value for money
I Have one for home and one for work that I use for back-up, storage etc… Read Full Review