Kids Cavern Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Bring ON CHRISTMAS”

Written on: 15/11/2013

Absolutely love Kids Cavern, warm and friendly staff and great reception given when looking for items. Fabulous website with a lot of variety, good advise would be to sign up to their newsletter as I've just got a 20% voucher for some of the winter boots hint to other mums! Really easy to shop on there site, did have one of my items out of stock but had an email letting me know which meant I could get something else instead, customer services are really friendly and help you loads! Overall… Read Full Review

“Kids Cavern is a site that caters to those of us that...”

Written on: 15/09/2006 by rjnicholson (1 review written)

Kids Cavern is a site that caters to those of us that wish to dress our kids in a manner that reflects our own fashion ideas. It's especially handy when I'm in the office and need to get one of my nieces a present. That, combined with the excellent customer service, means that it's all a breeze… Read Full Review