HotelPlanner.com Reviews - www.hotelplanner.com

HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com

HotelPlanner.com www.hotelplanner.com

“I will never book through this company again, or...”

Written on: 22/03/2014 by ustraveler2 (1 review written)

I will never book through this company again, or through any third party for that matter. I was on the road and tired and thought I was booking with Holiday Inn directly. One hour after making the reservations my plans changed and I called to cancel. They were more than happy to cancel my reservations, but in no way willing to refund my money. The hotel manager stated he would have no problem refunding my money, but because I booked through Expedia (which is not noted anywhere on any document)… Read Full Review

Cdiaz225's Response to ustraveler2's Review

Written on: 25/03/2014

Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had to go through. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better thanks.

“In a cliche”

Written on: 06/01/2014 by WaitingontheLord (1 review written)

I appreciated the fact that questions I had about the area and accomadations were quickly answered and accurate. The drive was 8 hours away and needed to make sure my son was going to be safe and without a problem to show his ID as a quest. They provided me the number to the motel to confirm what was already mentioned. Needed a motel quickly. Price was right and no problems on arriving. Room was ready and felt comfortable. Thank you … Read Full Review

Cdiaz225's Response to WaitingontheLord's Review

Written on: 09/01/2014

. Thank you ! We love being able to provide the service that our customers seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience and look forward to helping you book your next stay!

“HotelPlanner.com staff”

Written on: 30/12/2013

I would like to tell his boss what a wonderful job he did in helping me resolve my issue.  Thanks Debbie Askew… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/12/2013

Thank you, Debbie! We love being able to provide the service that our customers seek. We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience and look forward to helping you book your next stay!

“Horrible! Horrible! Horrible!”

Written on: 21/10/2013

I will never again use Hotel Planner for my hotel reservations. Both hotels that I booked thru them were completely horrible. The first Days Inn, in North Carolina, had no pool even tho advertised as having one. They did not honor my handicap reservations and gave us a second floor room. The air conditioning in the room did not work and the staff was rude and argued with me over all of this. The Days Inn in Pigeon Forge was not as bad but was not much better. The air conditioner had a leak… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/10/2013

“I would NOT recommend this company! When I made my...”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by missnicci06 (1 review written)

I would NOT recommend this company! When I made my reservation I was charged $301.00, but when inadvertantly talking to the hotel (trying to cancel) they told me I was being charged "much less" from what he could see when he pulled my reservation up. Basically hotelplanner.com charged me a few hundred bucks, but only paid the hotel some of that. They kept the rest for the company! Had I known that i would have just contacted to hotel on my own. No one needs "help" like this from a company to… Read Full Review

Cdiaz225's Response to missnicci06's Review

Written on: 15/10/2013

“BS”

Written on: 19/09/2013

This web site is total BS. That is all I can say....... Our Rae was not honoured and they denied ever giving it,except for the fact I have it in black and white… Read Full Review

Br9799's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2013

Hi,

I just read your review and would like you to provide more information about this situation. Please feel free to contact me. We'll do our best to get this resolved very quickly!

Warm Regards,

Bruce Rosenberg

“Wonderful Stay”

Written on: 01/09/2013

I booked a room for one night stay and although they were under renovations changing out the carpets in the hall ways and painting, my stay was still very enjoyable. The room was almost perfect with all the amenities needed, except there was no refrigerator. Everything was clean and so very comfortable i did not feel like leaving, but i had to. Front desk staff was friendly welcoming and very ready to answer all my questions and concerned. She assured me that although the Hotel was under… Read Full Review

“HotelPlaner.com/Carlos Diaz Reservations Specialist”

Written on: 31/08/2013

I recently booked a hotel on this website and accidentally cancelled the room which was nonrefundable. I contacted customer service and was originally told that was the policy and they couldn't help me. I sent an email to Carlos Diaz who IMMEDIATELY responded by a personal phone call and got right on top of the issue. He called me back and emailed me as he went to work helping me to solve the issue. He was extremely professional and in my opinion went above and beyond, which is rare to see… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE HOTELPLANNER.COM”

Written on: 23/08/2013

Turn around and run as fast as you can away from HotelPlanner.com. It is a highly deceptive service owned by Expedia.com, whose goal is not to serve your needs with excellence, but to cheat you, separating you from your hard-earned money without any recourse at all. I have been billed $538.76 for a service that I NEVER received. Zero in return. I am presently about to file a complaint with the state attorney general of Pennsylvania, and the Federal Trade Commission, as well as with… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/09/2013

“NEED MORE BREAKFAST SELECTION ”

Written on: 18/08/2013

I CALLED PRIOR TO STAY TO RESERVE 1ST FLOOR SAID THERE IT NO PROBLEM DUE TO BAD KNEE AND FAMILY MEMBER HAD INJURY TO FOOT ENDED UP IN 3RD FLOOR. THE MAIDS WERE VERY GOOD THEY HELP AT ANY TIME ROOM WAS GREAT. THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY SAD STAYED 1 WEEK WITH KIDS ALL THEY HAD CEREAL,YOGURT AND OATMEAL. STAYED AT CHEAPER PLACES AND GOT MORE FOOD… Read Full Review

“WORST Customer Service Ever - STAY AWAY!”

Written on: 05/08/2013

Will never use Hotelplanner again after the horrible experience we had with them. Made a reservation for 2 rooms a month in advance only to show up to the hotel to find they only had one room for us. Front desk staff pretty junior and couldn't resolve it. Had front desk get on the phone where we were told a complete refund would be coming in 3-5 days. NOPE. Called back after a week and had the absolute worst customer experience ever. Off shore operators with bad english who continually… Read Full Review

Written on: 05/08/2013

“Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had at this hotel. Please give me a call so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better"

Hello,

I've already called this company three times for service and I won't be calling again. Seems to me like the customer service skills of HotelPlanner are very lacking. Canned response to every other bad review. Perhaps you should be the one reaching out to customers to find out what you can do to 'make this better'.

Written on: 20/08/2013

“Hi, I understand your frustration and do apologize. Can you please email me your contact information? I would be more than happy to give you a call this afternoon.”

504Crank's Comment

Written on: 23/08/2013

He's the guy who creates problems in the first place.

HotelPlanner.com is a NIGHTMARE.

As this reviewer said, everyone at HotelPlanner.com appears to be Latino, suggesting that this is a flimsy offshore telemarketing operation - and that's not an epithet because I am married to a Latina. The problem is that this company has zero customer service other than to say no after taking your money. It's owned by Expedia, so boycott anything Expedia as well. I've had the exact same experience, now bilked of $538.76 for a service that I NEVER RECEIVED for a hotel reservation that could not be used because it WAS NOT AVAILABLE.

Rip off.

Run in the other direction as fast as you can away from HotelPlanner.com

It is a NIGHTMARE

Written on: 27/08/2013

Something I learned the hard way, call your credit card company you used to make the reservation. That should also help.

Written on: 27/08/2013

Written on: 28/08/2013

OY, see what I mean? Canned response. And just FYI, I said 'Off shore operators, not Latinos'.

“Excellent response on a cancellation”

Written on: 05/08/2013 by dologom (1 review written)

I booked a room at the Best Western Dry Creek Inn, Healdsburg, Ca. for a wedding. We decided not to stay the night and I called to cancel the reservation. Carlos Diaz handled the transaction in a very timely manner with no problems. I was surprised as this usually is not the case! Carlos was great, he called my home when there was a problem with my card, telling me he would mail the check to me. Sure enough two days later the check came in the mail. I am pleased with Hotel Planner and will… Read Full Review

“I needed to book a number of hotel rooms for a...”

Written on: 01/08/2013 by daniel82 (1 review written)

I needed to book a number of hotel rooms for a conference in Paris and had been recommended Hotel Planner by a colleague. They definitely lived up to expectations! We got a great deal and everything was sorted out quickly and without any fuss at all. We had a great trio and I plan to use Hotel Planner again in future. … Read Full Review

“Do not use”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by sehwch (1 review written)

These people will not cancel a reservation 6 weeks in advance. They send out a confirmation notice that says you can cancel in big letters and then when you call to cancel tell you on the 4th page (in little letters) that you can't cancel. They are rude and not friendly. I would not recommend this site to a pack of rats… Read Full Review

Cdiaz225's Response to sehwch's Review

Written on: 01/08/2013

“Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had at this hotel. Please give me a call at 800-898-1347 x225 so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better.

“Excellent service, no issues at all”

Written on: 29/07/2013

I had an excellent experience with HotelPlanner.com from the moment I found a very good deal for the hotel I was looking for. I was a little bit scared to make the reservation with them since it was the first time I heard about this Company but the bad reviews were not too bad. As soon as I booked my room I received a call from Carlos Diaz with HotelPlanner.com giving me some tips like calling the hotel directly 3 or 4 days before the check in to confirm the reservation so in case of any issue… Read Full Review

“Terrible Service !!!!!!”

Written on: 24/07/2013

It took two hours to cancel a reservation. Finally had to call hotel myself. No one I spoke too could help and had to redirect me to someone else. Some lines never picked up the call… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hi, my name is Carlos with HotelPlanner.com. I apologize for the experience you had at this hotel. Please give me a call at 800-898-1347 x225 so we can discuss this further and I can see what I can do to make this better.”

“One double bed... 3 people”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by Mabbot (1 review written)

I told the woman 3 times I wanted a suite with a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. It was for 2 adults and one teen, 16. We got 1 room with a double bed. Since there was a tournament in town, we were unable to find a room that would accommadate us all. The only room we could find was a single, two miles away where some of my sons team was staying. The additional room cost us another 90.00+ that we would not have had to spend if the HotelPlanner.com woman had booked it correctly in the first… Read Full Review

Cdiaz225's Response to Mabbot's Review

Written on: 22/07/2013

Cdiaz225's Response to Mabbot's Review

Written on: 22/07/2013

“Bad News”

Written on: 17/07/2013

Booked 4 hotels, specifically states- traveling with my dog; only 1 if 4 allowed pets. Getting answers was difficult- most people I talked to didn't answer my questions but were happy to put me on hold… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/07/2013

“Good value comfortable hotel”

Written on: 13/07/2013

The hotel was as advertised. A good value for the price. We got a suite for minimal cost. The room was clean and well maintained. Staff were friendly and helpful. We would return… Read Full Review

“Wedding flop”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by Quinnth1 (1 review written)

We tried getting hotels downtown Chicago for a wedding and all they keep doing is emailing us hotels way out in the suburbs. We've long booked our hotel (not through them) but the new emails continue flowing in. Mistake trying this service… Read Full Review