Garmin eTrex Vista Cx Reviews

• Map Accuracy

Garmin eTrex Vista Cx - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆
Garmin eTrex Vista Cx

“I didn't have this GPS for more than one month. The...”

Written on: 10/12/2008 by Lewmarut (1 review written)

I didn't have this GPS for more than one month. The second day of use while up moose hunting I left the unit on the counter overnight.
It was about 20 degrees F. I went to use the unit and noticed that the plastic faceplate had cracked. Not abused as suggested by retailer.
They both voided the warranty and to find this out I had to call them 1 1/2 months later to find out the status of my claim.
They would not even contact me as to the status of the GPS. I will not purchase anything from a… Read Full Review

Garmin eTrex Vista Cx

“I purchased my Garmin eTrex Legend Cx as an upgrade...”

Written on: 22/02/2007 by Duncs66 (1 review written)

I purchased my Garmin eTrex Legend Cx as an upgrade from basic eTrex, what a difference! It came with 23MB micro SD card which handled about 6-9 local maps using Mapsource Topo v2. Friend and I both purchased 2GB SD card to load all Topo maps onto. Now its amazing! The unit now offers full interactive facility for both x-country work (bike/walk etc) and road navigation. Usual rugged Garmin construction and a perfect back-up to maps and compass whilst on the hills. The functionality over… Read Full Review

Garmin eTrex Vista Cx

“I got my Garmin eTrex Vista Cx for cycle touring and...”

Written on: 14/09/2006 by dogsbody (5 reviews written)

I got my Garmin eTrex Vista Cx for cycle touring and it is amazingly good for that with the combination of the trip computer, altimeter and route planning. It has a dedicated handlebar clip and alerts me to route changes with perfect timing. There are hours of fun (if you've not got a life!) working out all the other functions and wishing you had enough time in your life to justify them. Although it is not a dedicated car sat nav, so it is a bit more fiddly than a TomTom say, it is more than… Read Full Review