Hanson's, Swansea Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Hanson's, Swansea - Ask a question now

“Food is good but the service is poor. The staff (the...”

Written on: 14/10/2009 by vanessathomas (1 review written)

Food is good but the service is poor. The staff (the owner) needs to learn to smile and be polite to customers. I have been on several occasions and even though the food is good they always forget to bring you part of your order even when the place is quiet. You have to wait at least ten mins before your drinks turn up and on one occasion they forgot our meals. It's a shame really.... I won't be going back and won't recommend to friends - good customer service costs nothing… Read Full Review

Squarebear's Response to vanessathomas's Review

Written on: 12/04/2011

I've always found the food consistently excellent, so to see someone else award it only three stars makes me wonder if I'm going to the wrong places. Or maybe I'm easily pleased (though I'm fairly sure I'm not).
<br/>
<br/>And only one star for service based on several visits? Why on earth have you gone back on? One star (in my book) means "I WILL NEVER GO HERE AGAIN. IT'S DIRE".
<br/>

“Excellent menu at Hanson's, Swansea, (specifically...”

Written on: 13/08/2008 by squarebear (9 reviews written)

Excellent menu at Hanson's, Swansea, (specifically fish). Knowledgeable staff. It's not cheap (approximately £35- £40 per head with drinks) but it's a great place to treat yourself occasionally… Read Full Review