Woods Brasserie, Cardiff Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Woods Brasserie, Cardiff - Ask a question now

“My wife and I don't often get to have dinner out...”

Written on: 05/09/2010

My wife and I don't often get to have dinner out without our six year old, so we were looking forward to a special 'table for two' evening, and Woods certainly delivered for us. The menu is possibly a little fish-heavy, but we were able to choose a balanced meal from the wide selection on offer. The menu was printed on a sheet of A4, so I presume it must change from time to time to keep it seasonal. At least one chicken dish would be our request as lots of people don't eat red meat.

Ice cold… Read Full Review

“Beware of expecting something special from this...”

Written on: 21/07/2010

Beware of expecting something special from this delightful building...... I booked a table to celebrate my son's graduation 2 weeks prior to visiting and specifically asked for it to be downstairs due to one member of our party having mobility problems with the sweeping staircase. I rang the day before to check but on arrival the only table available was upstairs where there was a large party of 20 or so.... the noise was unbelievable so no conversation from our table as we couldnt hear!The… Read Full Review