Big Fish Reviews

Summary

Director Tim Burton Starring: Ewan McGregor, Albert Finney
Features:
  • Color
  • Closed-captioned
  • Widescreen
  • Dolby
  • ? Ask our helpful community of experts about this product or company
    Big Fish - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Big Fish

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Big Fish ”

Written on: 03/06/2014 by QuintinHolman (1 review written)

I recommend my favorite movie. The title is "Big Fish". The director is Tim Burton.It was made in 2003. The main character are Ewan McGregor, Albert Finny and Billy Crudup. It is a moving fantasy story. The main character`s name is William "Will" Bloom. His father`s name is Edward Bloom.His father always talks to William about his life story.When William was a child, he likes his story. But he when he got older, his mind changed. Now he doesn`t like his story. Because, his father talks about… Read Full Review

Big Fish

“First of all I have to say I am a Tim Burton fan, so I...”

Written on: 31/07/2007 by RobBuckland (31 reviews written)

First of all I have to say I am a Tim Burton fan, so I may be a bit biased but... I love this film, watched it many times and it's still brilliant.
    Will (Billy Crudup) is the estranged son of dying Ed Bloom (Albert Finney) who goes home to reconcile with his sick father. The reason for their falling out is that Ed tells great tales and Will basically thinks he has never told him the truth about anything! The film is mainly told in flashback, where Ewan McGregor plays the young Ed Bloom very… Read Full Review

Big Fish

“Big Fish - I didn't actually see Big Fish at the...”

Written on: 08/10/2004 by melowe (2 reviews written)

Big Fish - I didn't actually see Big Fish at the cinema, but a friend brought it for my birthday as I didn't know what I wanted and my sister told her to get me Big Fish, just so my sister could watch it as she had seen it and loved it.
    When I started to watch it, I was a bit confused and my sister had to do some explaining (im one of those people who always has to ask questions during the film). After a while I started to understand it much more - that the father always told stories about his… Read Full Review