Superman 64 Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Superman 64 - Ask a question now

Superman 64

“Sucks so bad its STILL worth the money.”

Written on: 10/12/2013 by Bobneson (1 review written)

Since this is one of the worst games ever, buy it JUST to be able to say you played it. Besides, if you are ever bored, this game REALLY offers a challenge… Read Full Review

Superman 64

“I never had trouble with the controls on Superman 64,...”

Written on: 30/05/2009 by Skullmiser (1 review written)

I never had trouble with the controls on Superman 64, and always finished rings with plenty of time to spare.

Superman 64

“I do not recommend Superman 64.. I was unhappy with...”

Written on: 20/04/2008 by dman101 (3 reviews written)

I do not recommend Superman 64.. I was unhappy with the gameplay, endless rings, timelimits that I could not play with as far as I am concerned, and just overall not worth the money I payed for it in my experience… Read Full Review