Legal Sounds www.legalsounds.com Reviews

Legal Sounds www.legalsounds.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Legal Sounds www.legalsounds.com

Legal Sounds www.legalsounds.com

“Where`s my money. ”

Written on: 27/12/2013 by spdrmn282 (1 review written)

If I don`t get my money back I will file a lawsuit!… Read Full Review

“I want back my money”

Written on: 16/10/2013

I want back my money !!!!!!!!' I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'I want back my money !!!!!!!!'… Read Full Review

“Legalsounds refund us NOW!”

Written on: 18/09/2013

Is there a way to get all our money refund? Or at least with all the money you legally stole from us, you can have the decency to create another way to get our money Worth it in music. Come on, be a man for heaven sake!… Read Full Review

“Lost money but....”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by Zeus10 (1 review written)

it wasn't much. I think my balance was around $6. If you all are like me, think about how much money you saved over all with ALL the music you downloaded over the years. Seriously, I used legalsounds for years and at $25 dollars a shot, $0.09 or $0.07 a song, I totally got my moneys worth. Think about if you had to buy that music from iTunes or a new cd or even a used cd. And you were able to just get single songs and not have to buy a whole crappy album! All good things must come to an… Read Full Review

“Where's my money?”

Written on: 05/09/2013 by reg3mak (1 review written)

They should have refunded people's money or at least send an e mail saying they were closing site out!… Read Full Review

“Indeed legal sounds is gone”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by AesWes (1 review written)

Official news: We are terribly sorry, but due to recent changes in Russian Federation legislation (Anti-Piracy Law, wich came into force August 1), we can't continue offering you our service. Thanks for all of you, who supported legalsounds.com through these years. http://mp3caprice.com - alternative site, used for long time. recommend… Read Full Review

Toparo's Response to AesWes's Review

Written on: 02/09/2013

In earlier years when closing your Russian sites (MP3sale, Allofmp3 etc) you transmitted the money in the balance to a new site.Also login name and password were transmitted to the new site. Now is everything gone?

Mp3Caprice's reply to Toparo's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2013

Hi. I am representing http://mp3caprice.com.

We are not legalsounds and do not have any relations with it.
Mp3caprice is separate alternative site(service) which provides mp3 music downloads. We have been working online since 2009.

Best Regards,
Mp3caprice

Karenlewsader's reply to Mp3Caprice's Comment

Written on: 16/10/2013

When I try to add funds to my account on Mp3Caprice I get an SSL Error warning. If I proceed anyway, I'm directed to a non secured site to make a payment. When I call your toll free number, I'm told to leave a message. So far, doesn't sound like a good plan to join Mp3 Caprice!

Mally43's Response to AesWes's Review

Written on: 09/09/2013

what about those of us who have used Legalsounds for years and have significant balances on our accounts? Is there anyway we can get it back?

Ubuscabu's Response to AesWes's Review

Written on: 06/09/2013

So Putin shut them down.... Now should I be afraid of ALL Russian affiliated companies? Is Kaspersky now going to police this for the Kremlin? What a joke!!! Sounds like they (LegalSounds) made bank on remaining balances! Thanks

“wheres my money?”

Written on: 30/08/2013 by fuckoff2 (1 review written)

wheres my money? i liked this site when it was giving me what i paid for. but what happened to the site? i still have 80 bucks in music oewd to me. … Read Full Review

Aeswes's Response to fuckoff2's Review

Written on: 30/08/2013

Indeed legal sounds is gone:

http://mp3caprice.com - alternative site

Mocha1516's reply to Aeswes's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

when do we get our money back? You cant just close down and not reimburse us. Not cool...

Otooley2's reply to Aeswes's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

I had £43 still in credit, how do we get our money back. Not fair that you should be taking our money when you cant provide us with a service. I want a refund!!!

Aeswes's reply to Otooley2's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

i was legalsound's customer also and had money on balance.
i dont know how we can get money back

Toparo's reply to Aeswes's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Me too. In earlier years when sites were closed the money, login and password were transmitted to a new site. (MP3sale, Allofmp3 etc.)

Mp3Caprice's reply to Aeswes's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2013

Hi. I am representing http://mp3caprice.com.

We are not legalsounds and do not have any relations with it.

Best Regards,
Mp3caprice

Music78's Response to fuckoff2's Review

Written on: 13/09/2013

Hi there, I was wondering if you've found a solution, as I had the same amount money still left for downloads. I just cannot imagine that load of money is just gone!!!

“Legalsounds site still active?”

Written on: 30/08/2013

Are there some problems with the site? I can't get connection!!!… Read Full Review

“What happened to legal sound??”

Written on: 28/08/2013

I used to love this site, but I cannot login anymore? why Is not working?? and my money???… Read Full Review

“Love it but hasn't been working for the past 2 weeks”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by Hollsmfg (1 review written)

I've been using legal sounds for about 3 years now..I love it..I've downloaded so many songs and will continue to. Except for the fact that it hasn't been working for the last 2 weeks. I've tried every day and yet it still says there is something wrong with the connection. There's nothing wrong on my end so it needs to be fixed..I'm actually getting very frustrated because there is no way to get a hold of anyone to fix it. Please take care of this issue! Thanks. … Read Full Review

Javatree's Response to Hollsmfg's Review

Written on: 25/08/2013

I am having exactly the same problem, even their website cannot be accessed. Keen to hear either how to contact them or a reason why.

Zoniegurl's Response to Hollsmfg's Review

Written on: 28/08/2013

It looks as if Russian law has shut them down. There is a fb page and several posted this information. I hope you didn't have too much on credit because there is no way of getting a refund.

Music78's reply to Zoniegurl's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

How do you know there is no way to get a refund? Just cannot imagine they'll get away with most probably a load of money?

“site won't open can't get any help. had site for 5...”

Written on: 19/08/2013 by guywmurray (1 review written)

I'm stuck can't get in for the past month. theres been NO response to my emails The only alternitive at this point is to sign up again and loose my library my money. I've perchased thousands of songs. PLEASE help me and make it easy for anyone to contact someone to answer and satisfy the CUSTOMER guywmurray@hotmail.com… Read Full Review

“Legalsounds still working?”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by uwf2466 (1 review written)

Have been using Legalsounds for a couple of years. In the past 2 days, the website won't load nor will the program. Been a great source for music, but now I can't access it. Any one else having this problem?… Read Full Review

Canberra1963's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

Same here. I've been using them for about three years and never any problem until two days ago. An amazing site with some music simply not available elsewhere. canberra1963

Calicolabri's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

Yes, i am experiencing the same problem...screen is completely white, i noticed this like last week..I don't know how long it's actually been down, but i do like the site!

Desertrat69's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 18/08/2013

I've also used this site for 3 years and never had a problem. I hope it comes back on again.

Gloom67's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 17/08/2013

SAME PROBLEM IN iowa

Izzie123's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

I've been using it for like 5 years, I'm so sad, I've been trying to go buy some music for a few days now and it's never loading... gosh I think I still had worth for 30$ of music bouuuhhh

Zeus10's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 15/08/2013

I've used Legalsounds for years.....like probably 5 and the only problem I ever had was not being able to pay with my cc once or twice. Eventually got it figured out though. It is a great site with sooo much music that can be hard to find. Never had any downloading problems or volume chagning problems, mp3 playing problems, no odd transactions out of my bank account, NOTHING. Shame to see it go. Hopefully it's just for a little while and thankfully, I only had about $6.00 left of credit. Anyone hear of any cheap music sites lately?

Daggersborn's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 14/08/2013

I cannot access it either and I have been using it for several years without any probs. looking a bit dodgy to me!!!

Mojoman1's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 14/08/2013

I'M WITH YOU, GONNA MISS THIS GREAT SITE. HOPE IT DOES COME BACK ON. MOJOMAN

Hbouldry's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 13/08/2013

Yes I have used this site for years but have not been able to access this site yesterday nor today !!!

Reichies's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 11/08/2013

Same problems all round. Seems they have disappeared, thank goodness my balance was only $10. Rumour is the Russians shut it down under their anti-piracy laws. Putin didn't get his cut???

Bbestw's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 11/08/2013

Thousands of Russian websites have pledged to temporarily go offline as part of a nationwide "web strike", displaying the word "blackout" on their front page. Some web users have also replaced their avatars, the images they display on social networks, with a black square.

Sly666's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 10/08/2013

Apparently the site has been taken down due to new Russian Anti-piracy laws ... there goes some money some of us will never see again.
Cheers!

Tiapiiy's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 10/08/2013

excuse me for my english, also I can't connect the site since five days & I don't find info about it

Mrfyde's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 10/08/2013

mp3panda.com or mp3va.com look like decent alternatives since legalsounds for the past 2 months has been messed up, and as of my writing this has been completely inaccessible.

Mixer's Response to uwf2466's Review

Written on: 08/08/2013

Exactly the same happened to me as well. No chance to access the site, or the download manager anymore. I even tried to uninstall the program and re-install it with no success. Just hoping this will only be a temporary problem.

“Love this site! Never had a glitch in 2 years running. ”

Written on: 07/08/2013

My wife and I have been using this site for over 2 years now and love it. We realize it's music coming from some place in Russia, but if I can buy music for 7 cents a song.. I'm going to do that. Plus if you buy $49 worth of credit, you get $49 worth of credit free.. $98 total. So your 7 cent song actually only costs 3.5 cents. Can't beat that with a stick. Their downloader is easy, buying an entire album couldn't be easier, and it all transfers over to my MP3 player of choice. (currently… Read Full Review

Blinkybillstein's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2013

I've been unable to connect with LegalSounds for a week (from 8 August 2013) Bugger.... it owes me $25.

“Great site”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by BXOH (1 review written)

Great value and service. I've never had a problem!… Read Full Review

“Three years now”

Written on: 07/09/2012

I've been using this site for three years without a single problem. What is best about it is that it actually stores the MP3s you purchase for future re-download, so you can store them on multiple computers if needed. As another reviewer pointed out, there is a quality disparity between songs and the volumes aren't consistent. You can download the same song in varying qualities. The selection is pretty great and you can download whole albums or singles. Scamadviser has it listed as a high… Read Full Review

Kaufmg's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2012

The main reason for my question is that when i go to add more money to my account the site says they will be abe to accept credit cards soon?This message has shown up for the last 5 weeks? It has been a great place to buy music but they do not answer any e mails re the situatuion

Marcbreezy's Comment

Written on: 23/12/2012

I'm with you on this. I'm disappointed that after downloading hundreds of songs, I am now forced to use a "paysafecard". I never heard of this card, and I don't know who's selling this card.
I may have to use another site, but this one has worked very well for me in the past.

“You are BUYING PIRATED MUSIC”

Written on: 05/09/2012 by somerandomreviewer (1 review written)

I only know of this site because a charge for it showed up on my credit card... not exactly sure how, but I suspect it is somehow related to some recent unrelated transactions. At any rate, if you can't see past this scam, you are a fool. Have you never heard that if a deal is too good to be true, it probably is? Don't you realize that if this were actually legit, iTuens, AmazonMP3, and Google Music would all be out of business? If you're going to pirate music, don't pay someone to do it… Read Full Review

“No Problems”

Written on: 14/04/2012

Good site. Some songs have different volume levels so a volume adjustment is sometimes necessary. I like the variety of audio books and music as well. I have also requested music that they obviously sourced and downloaded for my purchase, kudos. As far as price and piracy, I cant remember the last time Puff Diddy dropped me a dime to play his sounds on my public airwaves. Im sorry but after a reasonable period of time, like one year, its public domain if ever played on a public radio… Read Full Review

“Been using over 2 years now without a single glitch”

Written on: 01/12/2011 by smokyebear (1 review written)

I've been using this website and their services for over two years now. I am completely satisfied with the music quality and couldn't be happier about the price. I've read reviews about other sites that offer discounted music and they are pretty poor. This one however has never failed me. I've even read some of the reviews people have left on this website about legalsounds, and I've never experienced any of their complaints either. The site has never been down, the downloading software has… Read Full Review

“I've used this site for over a year!”

Written on: 26/09/2011 by ToniDaTyga (1 review written)

I've had no problems whatsoever. I've used my bankcard for my transactions every time. There is no scam. This is a legit site. Don't let those fear mongers scare you out of a good deal. The real thief is iTunes with their ridiculous prices for music that isn't really yours anyway. And the whole pirating term is an inaccurate description as it is. This isn't Blackbeard terrorizing the Caribbean. Music corporations would have you believe the artists are being robbed blind but the truth is those… Read Full Review

“You're paying for PIRATED music”

Written on: 07/08/2011

I knew of these websites for some time but never thought to cross their paths. All I knew is these companies (often based in Russia) would simply sell on downloaded or leached files at a fraction of the cost. Q: WHY ARE THEY SO CHEAP? A: They aren't a legitimate distributor of music, they don't pay anything to the artists/record labels at all & just sell reproduced copies of songs they have detained. Q: IS IT LEGAL? A: Yes it is, In Russia, they do not have any licenced permission to… Read Full Review