Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System Reviews

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System - Ask a question now

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System

“I bought a 2 week treatment from Boots for just over...”

Written on: 06/04/2011

I bought a 2 week treatment from Boots for just over £20.

Have been doing the treatment twice a day for 4 days (missed one this morning).

My teeth are not particularly yellow although I will admit there was a time when I did not brush twice a day, smoked, drank red wine and coffee. All those bad habits had taken their toll and no matter how well I looked after my teeth they never had the same brightness to them after that.

Looking at the colour chart included in the kit placed my teeth at a… Read Full Review

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System

“Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System would...”

Written on: 28/07/2008

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System would probably not be very good on badly discoloured teeth but good for a boost on already bright / naturally whiter teeth. Would buy again… Read Full Review

Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System

“I do not normally write reviews but I have been using...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by pamcole (1 review written)

I do not normally write reviews but I have been using this product for many years and am very frustrated when I cannot find a place to order it when I am almost out. It is a great product but does take a while to really see results if you have not had a professional whitening prior to use. However, with patience it does produce great results. I have tried other products and nothing has compared… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rapid White Tooth Enamel Whitening System

“The product need much more explicit instructions, The...”

Written on: 12/12/2007 by candyridler (1 review written)

The product need much more explicit instructions, The pack also says there is an additional supply of formula for a further week. Is this eperate somewhere. I could not see it .Is it in with the produce but an extra weeks supply? Not good… Read Full Review