Nike Mercurial Talaria III Firm Ground Football Boots Reviews

• Performance Enhancement

Media Gallery for Nike Mercurial Talaria III Firm Ground Football Boots

Nike Mercurial Talaria III Firm Ground Football Boots
Nike Mercurial Talaria III Firm Ground Football Boots

“Very stylish and extremely light , enhances some speed...”

Written on: 09/02/2008 by macko11 (1 review written)

Very stylish and extremely light , enhances some speed and trickery. TOO MUCH CREASES !!!!!!! creases in them look terrible.
Cant make a clean shot with the boot and the backs look like there going to come off, on the whole i would say that the Nike Mercurial Talaria III Firm ground boots are just ok… Read Full Review

“I think that Nike Mercurial Talaria III are a pair of...”

Written on: 06/01/2008

I think that Nike Mercurial Talaria III are a pair of really good football boots and I cannot find fault with them!… Read Full Review

“I had Tiempo Pro SG for a season then I decided to get...”

Written on: 28/09/2007 by soccerboy (1 review written)

I had Tiempo Pro SG for a season then I decided to get these boots. I really liked the design of these boots and after I first tried on these boots in a shop they feel really light and comfortable. They fit my feet perfectly. I couldn't believe how great they were on the training pitch. These boots felt like socks with studs under them. They gives you instant acceleration and turning ability. My dribbling ability and speed were greatly enhanced. It has great touch as well. I hit the bar and… Read Full Review