Hermes Rocabar Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Hermes Rocabar - Ask a question now

Hermes Rocabar

“Hermes Rocabar is seductive and luxurious.”

Written on: 02/05/2009

Hermes Rocabar is seductive and luxurious… Read Full Review

Hermes Rocabar

“I found Hermes when killing some time at Harrods....”

Written on: 20/05/2008

I found Hermes when killing some time at Harrods. Since then I have bought perhaps a dozen different fragrances, some for friends and some for me. Rocabar is the most subtle, long lasting and mysterious fragrance I have found from Hermes. It is definitely a night time wear as opposed to the Issay Miyake I use in the day. It has produced some remarkable effects on women. It is a mature EDT and I would not recommend it for anyone under 30. As so few people appear aware of it it makes a good ice… Read Full Review