Hermes Hiris Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Hermes Hiris - Ask a question now

Hermes Hiris

“Hermes Hiris is My absolute favorite scent. Complex...”

Written on: 20/09/2009 by jfy (1 review written)

Hermes Hiris is My absolute favorite scent. Complex and intriguing. If you catch a whiff in passing it leaves you wanting more. What more could you ask for?… Read Full Review

Hermes Hiris

“I love Hermes Hiris, it is light, floral and polite -...”

Written on: 23/12/2008 by traceysmith (1 review written)

I love Hermes Hiris, it is light, floral and polite - it does not intrude into others lives but gently inserts itself onto the nose. I have often been asked what perfume I am wearing when wearing this. A true classic.

I would say the only bad point is that it seems very difficult to buy, its possibly being discontinued. There is only one product now available through Hermes.

A fabulously feminine floral with no hint of fruit. Not easy to source but worth it if you find it!… Read Full Review