Yamaha Rossi Replica Minimoto 49 Reviews

• Reliability

Yamaha Rossi Replica Minimoto 49 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Yamaha Rossi Replica Minimoto 49

Yamaha Rossi Replica Minimoto 49

“they are £300 ans soooo slow ur better off getting a...”

Written on: 11/01/2010 by sammy6 (2 reviews written)

they are £300 ans soooo slow ur better off getting a motocross bike i don't advice it to any of u guys as it is slow and very unreliable, better off riding a bicycle!… Read Full Review

“I've had my Yamaha Rossi Replica 49 Minimoto for 4...”

Written on: 11/09/2006 by leerm23 (5 reviews written)

I've had my Yamaha Rossi Replica 49 Minimoto for 4 months and my throttle has broken, and I've got a crack on the case just by sitting on it, and mine is sluggish to start off but good when going.
It can reach 40mph with me on it but I am only 9 stone! My step dad went on it and it went about 25mph but he is 14 stone.
It's good when you have one but you must look after it and don't spend more than £80 on one!!!… Read Full Review