Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120 Reviews

• Battery Life

Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120

Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120

“This is a very good laptop, with superior graphics...”

Written on: 12/11/2009 by The Tattonator (49 reviews written)

This is a very good laptop, with superior graphics quality, and decent RAM. Internal memory, while not excellent (~70GB) was OK. I like its ease of use. I dislike the poor battery life though. Overall, it is a very good laptop - suitable as a first laptop, or for inexperienced users… Read Full Review

Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120

“Keyboard, touchpad, and above all: QUALITY. The DC...”

Written on: 28/11/2008

Keyboard, touchpad, and above all: QUALITY. The DC adaptator died after 1 year, and the power board literally BURNED one year later.
A good computer, nice, 1GB RAM (pretty good at the time), a large HDD, but really, this computer is not meant to last more than 18 months or so.
Therefore I do not recommend the Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120 laptop… Read Full Review

Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120

“Overall, I am very pleased with the Packard Bell...”

Written on: 09/09/2006 by ct247 (2 reviews written)

Overall, I am very pleased with the Packard Bell Easynote MV51-120 laptop computer. It is, I believe one of the top laptops on the market for the price range of £600 - £800. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't come with much software. I was disappointed that I would have to buy an Office Suite on top of the price of the laptop. I would recommend it to a friend, but I would advise them to shop around before purchase to ensure they find the best price for it. We paid £699, but we… Read Full Review