Barnacles Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Barnacles - Ask a question now

“I love Barnacles, I know it's not perfect every time...”

Written on: 07/09/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I love Barnacles, I know it's not perfect every time but for about a fiver a throw, you can't fall off really. The fish is nectar and me and our lass always fill our boots when we visit. The more ravenous male will always attempt to neck the larger fish and chip option. Good choice. This is usually served with complementary mushies, a slice of bread and a brew, beautiful. I have also been known on occasion to engage in gastronomic combat with the gut busting "Captains Table" and the "Admirals… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 08/09/2006

"....and sometimes the staff are covered in food debris."
<br/>
<br/>Probably look like Pizza the Hut in the film &#039;Spaceballs&#039;!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 08/09/2006

Bertie, in a peculiar kind of way and I know it&#039;s wrong but these ladies in their stained uniforms somehow manage to remain very alluring. I thinks it&#039;s Barnacles for tea tonight!!