Bose Acoustimass 15 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Bose Acoustimass 15 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bose Acoustimass 15

Bose Acoustimass 15

“i bought bose am 15 last week selling my bose am 10 to...”

Written on: 19/12/2009

i bought bose am 15 last week selling my bose am 10 to one of my friend...it really sounds good i am so much exited

i recommend who ever intrested to buy a bose go for am 15 or 16 also find the good matching amplifier

with out knowing the matching amp any speakers wouldnt sounds good after my long time experiment i found that bose suites much with yamaha ambs better than any other… Read Full Review

Bose Acoustimass 15

“Take a room full of people at a party and play music...”

Written on: 27/11/2009 by bobbyd1 (3 reviews written)

Take a room full of people at a party and play music through these speakers. I bet everyone would say wow, that sounds fantastic. I know this becuase people do at my house. Forget AV Forums debating on lack of this, that and another - listen to them yourself, they are superb. I like umph and excitment and these certainly give you that. Lovely small size aswell instead of miniature coffin sized speakers!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Bose Acoustimass 15

“I would not recommend the Bose Acoustimass 15 system...”

Written on: 27/03/2008 by dobyblue (1 review written)

I would not recommend the Bose Acoustimass 15 system to anyone. Everything else - awful sound, like I'm listening to massively compressed music. Terrible frequency response, poor crossover, likely around 280Hz, bass did not get low at all, very muddy, no resolve… Read Full Review

426793_John Tannock's Response to dobyblue's Review

Written on: 21/12/2008

I have had my Bose Acoustimass 15 Speaker Package for over 8 years - and have been extremely pleased with performance.
<br/>Have used it with a Sony Receiver and now with an Arcam AVR300 they certainly improved with the Arcam as the Sony was a trifle harsh.
<br/>
<br/>Maybe the person that was reviewing the Speakers did not have the correct "Receiver" to get the full benefit from the package - rubbish in rubbish out - you get what you pay for

Guest's Response to dobyblue's Review

Written on: 06/08/2011

may be your amplifier is mismatching

Bose Acoustimass 15

“I would buy 10 of these for family if I had the money to.”

Written on: 08/02/2008

I would buy 10 of these for family if I had the money to… Read Full Review

Bose Acoustimass 15

“The Bose Acoustimass 15 is a compact system - easy to...”

Written on: 05/11/2006 by InnerSpace (12 reviews written)

The Bose Acoustimass 15 is a compact system - easy to fit into small room, however, the performance is poor - the sound has no mid-range and the bass is woolly. I was disappointed to the point my local dealer offered me my money back… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib