George Michael Reviews

George Michael - Ask a question now

“simply amazing!”

Written on: 16/10/2012 by simmance (1 review written)

Double8 tickets sold us amazing seats, pricey but you pays your money and takes your choice so i have no regrets about paying top end prices!!! in fact next time we go to Earls Court we will go to block A at the front, once youve paid that sort of money to be on the floor and end up in block B you might as well throw a few more quid at the chance to be even closer to the stage! seating was tight but everyone was in the same awkward spot of wanting to dance....youve just got to take the… Read Full Review

“We both got a birthday in June. We both waved and...”

Written on: 23/07/2008 by Lost Keys (1 review written)

We both got a birthday in June. We both waved and kissed our hand at the same time at his concert. George was late for his concert. George sang Freedom twice. George wore pointy cowboy boot's. George called me once and told me to move out. I broke all my George Michael CD's. I cried real hard and blowed my nose real hard. I'm not a fan anymore. I'm not in love with George anymore… Read Full Review