Creative Zen Sleek Photo Reviews

Connectors
Interface: USB 2.0
Outputs: Headphone Jack
Other Features
Additional Features: FM Stereo Tuner / Voice Recorder / Radio Recorder / Equalizer Controls
Power Supply
Depth: 1.6 cm
Weight: 164.4 g
Warranty: 90 Days

Creative Zen Sleek Photo

“I have had my Creative Zen Sleek sleek photo for a...”

Written on: 27/11/2008

I have had my Creative Zen Sleek sleek photo for a couple of years now. It is okay but I don't advise buying it now. It is very thick and when I got it my brother told me it was amazing because it is 20gb. So I thought that I should be able to put videos on. Nope just photos, and I am not the type of person who just sits there looking at pictures… Read Full Review

Creative Zen Sleek Photo

“The Creative Zen Sleek Photo has excellent sound...”

Written on: 06/09/2006 by cog (2 reviews written)

The Creative Zen Sleek Photo has excellent sound quality, with a six stage equaliser including presets, a dynamic sound setting which keeps the volume level when there is normally a sharp drop or rise on that track, and a bass boost which works well, although some distortion can sometimes be heard with it on. It has an FM radio with plenty of presets and a fairly good reception. There is a huge 19 hour rechargeable battery which can be charged from the mains or via a computer USB port. And it… Read Full Review