Red-Tailed Black Shark Fish Reviews

From 1 review

Red-Tailed Black Shark Fish - Ask a question now

“Epalzeorhynchos bicolor is a species of freshwater...”

Written on: 05/09/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

Epalzeorhynchos bicolor is a species of freshwater fish in the carp family. The name of this fish is actually a little misleading as it is not in any way related to sharks. Originally from Thailand, the Red-tailed Black shark may actually be extinct in nature and is currently on the red-list of endangered animals. Kept and bred in aquariums this fish can reach up to 15cm in length and live for around 15 years. My friend looked after my fish when I went on holiday and on my return I was… Read Full Review

Cult Fiction's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 13/10/2006

I was mis-led as a youngster, believing that red tailed sharks where in fact a cousin of the shark family - the thought of my mate owning a small black red tailed great white in his fish tank had me calling for him every day for no particular reason other than to look at his fish tank and hope that the dorsal fin would break the water. My other mate has now bought a 4 foot fish tank that looks terrible to be honest. I have seen more interesting things swimming around the bowl of my toilet.