Chinon Ce-4 Reviews

Media Gallery for Chinon Ce-4

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Great Little Camera”

Written on: 09/06/2014 by 141Cox (1 review written)

Had This Camera Since The Early 80s It Was Cheaper Than The Pentax ME Super At The Time I Was Looking At Cameras And I Am glad That I Pick It Good Sharp Pics, Easy To Use And could Use pentax Lenses Still Have My Chiny ce4, Hope One Day Film Be come Fashionable again… Read Full Review

“World Traveler”

Written on: 27/03/2013

This camera has been with me everywher I've been in the world. Always took slides. I appreciated the Auto/Manual options as I have had occasion to use both. I have finally entered the digital age, though and want to sell. It is still in great shape and has the auto advance attachment with it… Read Full Review

“I owned a Chinon CE4 SLR camera for 19 years - until...”

Written on: 14/07/2009

I owned a Chinon CE4 SLR camera for 19 years - until it was stolen seven years ago.

I would love to own one again as I particularly loved the multi-shot function. I created many many fun pictures in this way.

It was a very easy to use camera and there honestly wasn't anything I didn't like about it.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/07/2011

I have one, my husbands who died a year ago this month. Very nice and many many lenses pk, and automatic computerized Popular flash, spectacular leather case with many many accessory items

Bewell88's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2013

I am currently trying to sell mine. Interested?

“"bulletproof" is often an overused adjective. My...”

Written on: 01/07/2009

"bulletproof" is often an overused adjective. My Chinon CE4 has circumnavigated the globe countless times. It's still a great camera, a collection of Pentax glass has helped for image quality. Love it, would never part with it… Read Full Review

“Have owned a Chinon Ce-4 camera for years and has...”

Written on: 18/06/2009

Have owned a Chinon Ce-4 camera for years and has always given excellent quality photos. Will miss it when I eventually go digital… Read Full Review

“Used a Chinon Ce-4 for years and always got perfect...”

Written on: 18/06/2009

Used a Chinon Ce-4 for years and always got perfect pictures. An absolutely cracking camera… Read Full Review

“The Chinon Ce-4 is a durable solid camera. Ownwd one...”

Written on: 16/01/2009

The Chinon Ce-4 is a durable solid camera. Ownwd one since 83, still great… Read Full Review