iFurnishings Reviews - www.ifurnishings.co.uk

From 1 review

iFurnishings - www.ifurnishings.co.uk - Ask a question now

“My husband and I were looking for a solid oak dining...”

Written on: 04/09/2006 by clizzywizzy (1 review written)

My husband and I were looking for a solid oak dining set and leather chairs. After spending weekends trawling through high street shops and only finding veneers and faux leather chairs, we turned to the Internet. Luckily we found ifurnishings pretty quickly and they were advertising a Solid Oak Dining Table Set. We weren't 100% happy about spending so much money over the Internet but after calling and speaking to the friendly staff who worked there, we though we would like to purchase from this… Read Full Review