WE-Tech M1911A1 Reviews

WE-Tech M1911A1 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WE-Tech M1911A1

WE-Tech M1911A1

“Best air soft gun ever”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by AndyyyV3 (1 review written)

The 1911 has always been a good weapon since world war 2 and now u could have one similar to it I prefer to buy the 1911 because when u have a primary weapon and u run out of BBs u use u secondary weapon and it will be the 1911… Read Full Review

“This gun is really heavy, very realistic. ”

Written on: 01/02/2009

This gun is really heavy, very realistic.
When you shoot with the WE-Tech it's the best day of your week !Not as recoil as a real, but with propane it's really nice !

For low-caps magazines,the propane autonomy isn't that bad. Sometimes the final recoil will not work, but it's a sign you don't put enough propane in it.

For people who like markings (I don't know why...) : on the barrel it's mark'.45 ACP'', and near the trigger, you can find a'WE'' in a little circle.

There is 3 safety on the… Read Full Review

“I would first like to say, that I have owned many guns...”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by koreaneric23 (5 reviews written)

I would first like to say, that I have owned many guns in the past. From CA, ICS, TM, Echo 1, KJW, and WE. I love all my guns dearly and I clean and decompress the spring to all of my aeg, and lube the slide and the barrel of my gas guns. Basically the point is, is that I am not being biased just trying to give the average airsofter a perspective from my experiences. With that said let me start off with the "bad" points. Straight up this gun is a gas guzzler. The magazine design is poorly made… Read Full Review

“Granted, I do have limited experience with GBB pistols...”

Written on: 04/09/2006 by vinceb (46 reviews written)

Granted, I do have limited experience with GBB pistols - KWC 1911 and K99, KWA M945 and M9, and the KJW M9 - but I don't think you'll find an airsoft gun that's much more accurate than this thing. I was able to punch 5-shot groups at under an inch at a distance of 16-17 feet (resting the heel of the pistol). I've had pellet pistols with rifled barrels that aren't as good.

I haven't chronied it, but the usable range is certainly no worse than my M945. Power seems to be about the same... but… Read Full Review